1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Click Bomb

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by karthimx, Mar 30, 2013.

1. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I already informed them twice, no respond from them about it and today they disabled the account.

karthimx, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  2. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No help there. If you inform them, don't inform them, it doesn't matter. They will ban you anyway if they want to. There's actually nothing we can do in such situations. Only hope they won't kick us out.

Njah, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  3. karthimx

Best Answers:
    That is unfair from Google. If they don't know its a spam or real its hard to work with them.

karthimx, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  4. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh they do know. They don't want us to know and they need a reason to ban us. That way they can get the money we earned. They said this money goes back to advertisers, but I'm not buying it. At the end they will take you all the money, the one you earned right way and the one you got with click bombing. When you think of it and see how they run this business you see what is really going on. If they wanted to make it fair they would show us the proof that we had invalid clicks, when we had it, how we had it and offer us more than just one chance. But it's easier to put you down and make up the reason. It's legal robbery.

And now watch this. I looked back and noticed I had all click bombing on one ad. The new ad which google presented not so long ago. That ad shows 6-7 smaller ads at the time. If someone opens in new tab all 6 ads you will get 6 clicks and be click bombed. Putting this ad up is literally a suicide. Google gives you the gun to kill yourself. Isn't that interesting?

Njah, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  5. karthimx

Best Answers:
    Yes its a kind of technique to ban.

karthimx, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  6. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think I'm gonna start working on direct advertising with companies. Depending on google is not worth the effort and time spent on building all this. Just so they can stab you in the back and robber you after some time.

Njah, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  7. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was checking some Google product forum threads and there are ton's of people reporting this problem. This is a world wide attack on any adsense publisher and adsense is actually banning our accounts even if we report invalid clicks with proof.

Really nothing we can do about this, one way or another you will get banned. I have not got banned but going to decided with network to use for a few month's. I belong to a lot so not risking my account anymore and dropping Google. Maybe Google will go bankrupt now that I am leaving. lol

snakeair, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  8. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If any of you have this new 300x600 ad with multiple ads, remove it immediately. I noticed all click bombing were on this ad. I took it down yesterday and now I'm clean.

I believe this is an insider job done by Google. Present new ad, everyone will try it, create bombing bot, bomb this ad and keep banning people who don't bring you big money. It's called cleaning. If you get $100 per year you are not worthy to them. And this is how they kill you.

Njah, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  9. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think it boils down to Google not wanting to babysit our adsense accounts. Even if they know it is something we cant prevent (like click bomb), they just tell us that we are not a good match for their system. :/

Karen May Jones, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  10. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never used this size ever and getting clicked bombed for a week. I've been an adense publisher for 6 years and a adwords publisher. It's not an inside job, it's some hacker who got adsense banned taking it out on the whole world. Just think, the more accounts that get disabled, the less money Google will make.

snakeair, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  11. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Yeah, but looks like google bans only those accounts which doesn't earn big cash. You said you've been bombed for a week now. Me too. And google nicely removes every invalid click while others ebded up being banned already. Do you earn more than $200 per month?

Njah, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  12. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My ads are gone, I have removed them and not sure if I'll put them back but will wait till May to give it a test if they don't disable my account. lol

I have a payment on the way for sure. Mine goes from 100 to 300 each month, it's depends on traffic and other factor's. I can afford the hit on money if this click bombing crap goes away sometime this month. In the mean time, during the week I'll be looking at using other ad networks or make other changes to try to make this money up.

Google has the worst support system in the world. 6 days of me sending in detailed reports about this and not one email back stating we looking into this or thanks for the report, we will take your money in a few day's. lol

snakeair, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  13. jazlexis

jazlexis Peon

Best Answers:
    My account is also being click bombed heavily since about 30th March. I googled this and this forum came up. At first most of the invalid clicks were coming from Germany and the US. 99% of my traffic and clicks come from Australia as that is our target audience and where we are based. I have been using Adsense for 2 years and never experienced anything like this. I generate quite a bit of revenue from Adsense and if I was to get banned for something that is out of my control then that would not be fair.

Having searched the internet about this issue I can see that these are not isolated incidence but I am also reading that people are being banned as a result. What I find disappointing is the lack of feedback from Google. Surely they should have sent their publishers an email making us aware of what is happening without giving specifics and letting us know that they are attempting to rectify the issue.

Whilst Google would not miss the revenue that I make them if they ban everyone that this is happening to then they will end up losing a lot of legitimate revenue.

jazlexis, Apr 7, 2013 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  14. jazlexis

jazlexis Peon

Best Answers:
    I forgot to add that 3 days ago the clicks from Germany stopped and have not reappeared but then the clicks from the US tripled. Then 2 days ago the clicks from the US virtually stopped and that lasted for two days. However today the clicks from the US are back in big numbers.

I think Google might have plugged the hole for a while and now they are back.

Did anyone else experience a drop in the click bombing for a few days?

jazlexis, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  15. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had about a day or two with normal clicks then today 22 clicks on 80 impression's for .03.

Like I mentioned in my previous replies in this thread, today I removed my adsense ads for the time being. I'd rather not lose my account and put ads back up in a month or two.

I still have no clue if Google will disable my account even when I removed all ad blocks from my blog today. I did the normal reports but they always behind in reading reports. They protect there adwords user's more then there adsense publisher's. I'm from USA and target the USA but the invalid clicks from my own country is just nut's.

snakeair, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  16. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense knew it better that there are some groups who are clicking a lot on different websites everyday, but they still disable the account, as they did to me on April 2 2013, i lost $1146 in it :rolleyes:, I really hate their support team, as no one is there to listen to you or to take some actions against the appeal, they just forward the same email to all people who appeal against their decision.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    faheem334, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  17. jazlexis

jazlexis Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that. I wonder if they will refund the advertisers that amount? I don't think they will.

jazlexis, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  18. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They give the money back to the advertisers accounts.

snakeair, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  19. jazlexis

jazlexis Peon

Best Answers:
    Well there goes my theory ;)

jazlexis, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  20. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So if you have a ton of money in your account and somehow never broke 1 adsense policy, you just gave adwords advertiser's there money back. Google cares more about there adwords user's then publisher's. Since I've removed adsense for I don't know how long, i'm going to step out of this thread as it's doing me no good. I wonder if this forum is having an issue with invalid clicks?

snakeair, Apr 7, 2013 IP