1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Click Bank Ready site, all custom with ORIGINAL 38 page eBook - Nice Design!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rockstr27, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello - I just finished a new project and thought I would see if anyone wanted to take it over - if not, I was going to promote it myself - please let me know - the eBook is all original, very well-written and the buyer will get full rights.

[​IMG]

Also, winner will get the following:

• Original PSD files with layers to all artwork for all banner ads, Web site graphics and graphics within the eBook
    • Original Word file to the eBook
    • Web site with 3 months of hosting left on the account (if you want to continue with the same host it is about $6-7/month, less if you pay for more than a month at a time, or if you get a package that holds more sites)

To view the ebook, take a look at the thank you page (thankyou.html) and there will be a link to view the book there.

Any questions, please let me know ...

Rockstr27, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  2. captvict

captvict Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice work...good luck with it

captvict, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  3. mt33