1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Click Bank Experiences "Good Bad And ugly"

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by monika0611, Jun 6, 2006.

Just wondering what is your eperiences with clickbank?
    Good, Bad, fair
    What products sell best?

monika0611, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  2. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am seeking the same info. I have sold some products in the past, but nothing lately. I want to be able to do it without having to use adwords, but I that is the most productive way, I would go that route if I had a mentor.

wishmaster22, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  3. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I dunno about ClickBank... I've spent the last few weeks playing with it, made a kickass landing page "reviewing" 10 of their products, and paid to have about 1,000 extremely targeted people from Adwords clicks come to my site. Not one sale. At least, not one sale that I got credited for.

aj22, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  4. sji2671

sji2671 Self Made Mind

Best Answers:
    I make a few hundred a month from there, I put the payment on hold until it reached $1000 which came through a few weeks ago.

Like everything else, the products you advertise have to be relevant or interesting to your visitors, I made that happen and I am happy enough with the results. No payment problems and a nice bonus.

sji2671, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  5. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you sji2671,

my experience with ClickBank.... Lol look for yourself. I ran several campaigns for two weeks and made four sales (1 campaing - 2 sales, two other campaigns - one sale each). The strange thing about those sales was that they all happend within the 4 hour time window of each other. So, I made four sales in four hours and not a sigle sale during the other 13 days... I had to mention that the amount of clicks I sent to vendors was more or less evenly spread out through those 2 weeks.

baumann93, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  6. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love Clickbank. They certainly do have their problems (big time) but the nice thing about Clickbank is the products they carry.

You can always find stuff for the "impulse buyers" (instant downloads sell great)... hype it up a bit and you've got yourself a sale. The biggest drawback is the refund policy. It can be a real pain in the a** when "professional refunder" buys from you. Other from that and their poor reporting, they're great. ;)

Pete

itsme, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  7. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    I myself love clickbank for these reasons: ClickBank has a variety of products, high commissions and I already gotten a check from them. I cloak all my links as well.

I think the best age group to hit is between 18-28, they tend to be new to the market and always curious about things more than any other age group. Hey thats just my opinion.

3dPrinting, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  8. dealsnavigator

dealsnavigator Peon

Best Answers:
    To be successful with clickbank is to spread advertising like adwords, adsense
    link exchanges, opt in mails, search engines and webdirectory submissions.
    Useful are free resources too.
    I've made my first sales after a few days doing all this.

dealsnavigator, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  9. 101homebiz

101homebiz Peon

Best Answers:
    is ok, pays 2 times a month and send the cheque worldwide. If your sell or not, depends on your technique. PPC + Clickbank is a technique that works for sure, but keep an eye on your profitability.

101homebiz, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  10. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice, keep an eye on your profitability. Some products are rock steady but most are totally unpredictable.

If you spend any significant amount of time promoting clickbank products you'll see how erratic some of the sales patterns are. You can promote a product everyday (via PPC for example) for a month and see only 1 or 2 sales and then out of the blue... BAM! 6 sales at once.

On the flip side, you might not see any. You really need to keep on top of your campaigns and never hesitate to cut loose a product that isn't reliable. I guess that goes for all aff networks/products but on CB it's especially sound advice.

Pete.

itsme, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  11. YugKoobe

YugKoobe Peon

Best Answers:
    My first affiliate check ever was from Clickbank. It wasn't as big as I would have liked, but it sure made my day :)

YugKoobe, Jun 21, 2006 IP