1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Click an image contained within an iframe (src different domain)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by papa_face, May 9, 2015.

I require a client side script that is able to do the following:

When the parent window loads it will click the image contained within the iframe window.

To demonstrate this works you must use the following link as the iframe src:
    http://www.papaface.com/iframeproject/iframe.html

Caveats:
    * You CANNOT assume that the iframe id/name is the same on each page load.
    * You CAN assume that the iframe will be in the same location on the parent (different domain) page.
    * An actual user click within the parent window is allowed to "trigger" the clicking of the image contained within the iframe but this click CANNOT just click the image contained within the iframe itself.
    * You CAN use what ever tricks or blackhat ways you wish but the image contained within the iframe must be clicked and the iframe must navigate (to google.com in this case)
    * Click through ratio should be at least 90% (for every 10 page views, 9 will result in the iframe image being clicked and navigating (to google.com in this case)

Max budget: $620
    Payment via PayPal
    Payment after demonstration.

papa_face, May 9, 2015 IP
  2. HowDoYou

HowDoYou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Browsers won't allow this using conventional methods due to cross site scripting attacks. I have a solution to the problem but it would require your whole budget and a signature on a document not holding me reliable for anything you may choose to do with the information and code I give you.

HowDoYou, May 10, 2015 IP