1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cleveland Window Cleaning Lead Generation Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by quadxnet, Oct 16, 2013.

This listing is for an amazing lead generation website for Window Cleaning Services in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Along with this website you will also get the other 2 domains:

clevelandconcreteservices.com
    clevelandpaintservices.com

The website is complete with a great design & layout, a capture form on the right, along with a phone number in the top right corner that the users cannot miss. There is also a great article on the site which is 100% unique and made specifically for this site:

The Benefits of Clean Windows

How does the site work?

You drive traffic to the website for users that need window cleaning or powerwashing services. They enter their information into the form and you receive and email that there is a new lead at the website. Alternatively, users can call the phone number and leave a message. The number will need to be changed or renewed - I can give you the site to do this.

You have a couple ways to use this site:

• Sell the leads to a window cleaning service
    • Rent the website out to a window cleaning service
    • Use the website for a window cleaning service.

Why am I selling?

I have not been able to spend my time to rank this site or drive traffic to it. My time has been consumed by larger projects along with my full time job. If you get this listed in Google Places and other local searches you will be doing just fine.

This site gets very little traffic and I only get a random lead here and there, maybe 2 a month. But I have put zero work into ranking or advertising the site.

quadxnet, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. citisale

citisale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are they all for sale

citisale, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  3. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, it's a package deal. You get the clevelandwindowcleaner.com website (with domain) along with the other 2 domains:

clevelandpaintservices.com
    clevelandconcreteservices.com

I am also dropping the price down to $97 to expedite the sale.

quadxnet, Nov 15, 2013 IP