1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cleaning my wordpress new install or not

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GotOwned, Aug 13, 2014.

There's a lot of plugins and work done in my page. I'm ranked #1 on google, so obviously I don't want to ruin that, however I want to make a clean install and install only the important plugins then importing all the posts. Is this a bad idea?

I'm using wordpress, there's a lot of cleaning, I made a lot of changes, plugins etc in these years. Now I just want a clean wordpress blog with a different theme, and the important SEO plugins.

Thanks.

GotOwned, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  2. razsports1

razsports1 Member

Best Answers:
    It is strongly the best idea to keep the URL's the same as is. You can install a new theme and update the content on a daily basis. Deleting URL's and content is not a good idea. Examples: if one of your pages is: www.examples.com/resume.html you do not want to change it to www.examples.com/resume.html. Best idea is to backup the site files. This includes content, link structure, and meta tags.

razsports1, Aug 13, 2014 IP