1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Classifieds Site For Apps - Paid Featured Ads Options and Adsense Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by canaryspace, Dec 7, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am need of money for Xmas so selling off some of my websites. I have a family to support and want to give my 6 year old son a good Xmas.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense and Ad Sales.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Twitter Account: @AppFreeAds

How much time does this site take to run?
    The site is completely automated.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There are no real challenges, only SEO and promotion. If you know how to do this then you could end up with a good earner of a website!

How does the site work?
    It uses a premium classifieds plugin on Wordpress that allows visitors to promote their apps and download pages / app stores, Google Play etc.

All listings are free, however, there is a choice to upgrade a listing to featured each time a user creates a listing. They can pay via Paypal and you earn 100% of each upgraded listing.

There are various ad spots and I use Adsense to monetize the site in those ad spots.

The site has little traffic but with some promotion and SEO optimization you should have a good website here that can earn you revenue through Adsense and paid listings.

Built on Wordpress, customization is easy.

What is included in the sale?
    Migration of the website to your hosting or I can setup hosting at $5 a month on DigitalOcean with $10 free credit. The $10 free credit will give you 2 months hosting but is only available for new DigitalOcean accounts.

Transfer of the domain name either free to Namecheap or I will issue the AUTH code.
    SEMrush
    Setup of your Paypal details so you can collect payments for sold featured listings.

canaryspace, Dec 7, 2018 IP
    SEMrush