1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Classified Site: Site does not comply with Google policies

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by taj1504, Dec 2, 2013.

Hi friends,
    This is my classified site http://www.blurbindia.com.
    It's already 6 months old. So, applied to Google Adsense but it disapproved mentioning "Site does not comply with Google policies". Following is the detailed reason from Google Adsense.

Help me to find out what's exactly went wrong in this, what changes should I have to make to get approved Google Adsense.

taj1504, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  2. taj1504

taj1504 Member

Best Answers:
    If http://www.blurbindia.com rejected then how come krreddy.com got approved. As both sites are same classified sites & also same platform

taj1504, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know that Google approved krreddy.com?

Adsense is a contextual advertising program for publishers of content. Your site is a ecom classified site --> not going to get adsense!

Agent000, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  4. taj1504

taj1504 Member

Best Answers:
    there's an adsense ads in krreddy.com not only krreddy.com many classified sites like mine there's an adsense ads

taj1504, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't matter. Google has already decided that yours is not suitable. No amount of arguing and pointing to other sites is going to change that.

Agent000, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  6. Muhammad Umar Pakistan

Muhammad Umar Pakistan Member

Best Answers:
    little bit confusing for me too, I saw many classified ads sites with adsense..

Muhammad Umar Pakistan, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  7. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you scraping content off other sites? If so you are in violations of Google Adsense policies. I plugged a couple of your classified ads into google, and on a few of them i got more then one website with the same text.

eek2121, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  8. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Um.. So a couple things.

You say: Already 6 months old
    That statement tells me a lot. If it were a website that was only 6 months old, and largely using original content and paying no money out for large scale advertising and complying with all of AdSense's rules.... If all those were true, your site would have next to no traffic. There would be no point in applying for adsense yet, since the site is too new.

6 months is their minimum threshold. But think about it. Is this website your precious new born child, that you dote on, day and night? Have you offered true original value to the reader? Because that is what Google (and their community of searchers) is looking for. And just because someone else slipped under their radar doesn't mean you should.

ceebee, Dec 9, 2013 IP