1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Class-Action Lawsuit against CPALEAD

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by muschi, Aug 6, 2010.

1. TheStopNetworks

TheStopNetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    It's post like that, that tell you this is a competitor making these claims. At-least the OP.

TheStopNetworks, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  2. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks! But still does not guarantee me if you are telling the truth for all of us. We'll see about that what will happen to my account too. I hope you keep your word.

bogartkick, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  3. PaiJom

PaiJom Banned

Best Answers:
    I hope that CPALead learns its lessons and only speaking wouldn't work and you need to put work to get CPALead punished.

PaiJom, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  4. tacoX

tacoX Peon

Best Answers:
    ... People can still sue you, it's America. You know best, right?

tacoX, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  5. toyabski

toyabski Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi cpalead

Good day, i would like to ask why my cpalead account has been terminated? Regards to the account on my cpalead, can i ask about on my violation,i would like to know about my specific violation? and also i would like to know if i can get my cpalead earnings this July? Pm me on , this is my id: 37862,thanks please reply.

toyabski, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  6. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Toyabski, here in this affiliate section there are lot threads about cpalead mass ban. My account too disabled coz i wasnt loggin in for long. Its a valid reason. btw i highly doubt what cpalead gotta do with the masses who complain about the loss of $$$. Is this the epic fail of cpalead? i doubt its. how sad.

Hearthrobz, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    1) Have fun with the lawsuit :rolleyes:
    2) Your "friend" was clearly an idiot.

dlm, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  8. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like cpalead anymore they are more greedy in money, why? because they don't pay the published when gets banned.the better term for is stole money from your earnings. i can testify it " they don't pay me in my earning after i get banned" they say that i violate TOS. but it's not im not satisfied about there reasons!

i just want to express what i experience, i think they have low advertiser that why they get the earnings from ours.

someday KARMA will come to them.

Roger rabbit, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  9. Hyphen

Hyphen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Killing yourself over being termed from CPALead? Uh...

Hyphen, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  10. Licensescript.com

Licensescript.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Learn to sick to the Rules. Just because its incentive doesn't mean you avoid the rules.

Licensescript.com, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  11. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont like cpalead

Roger rabbit, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  12. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    What TOS???????????
    You cant update as it on your own.
    You are OK with movies sites before 2 months and now suddenly you update your TOS and banning people.
    You are not authorized to do so without a notice.

I am sure if somebody from US file case against you, they will win sure.

niralimarwadi, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  13. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that it's quite annoying when a company changes their Terms & Conditions without saying anything (I have no clue if CPALead did in this case), but they can do so as they please with no repercussion. Indeed, from their Terms & Conditions (publicly available here):

jehnidiah, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  14. Alifk

Alifk Active Member

Best Answers:
    This network doesnt make sense to me it forces people to complete surveys and signup for offers to collect literally forced data. Knowing what its like on the advertisers side of things even the consumer data in this case would put most advertisers at a loss so if anyone thinks this model can last they should look at where the money ultimately comes from.

Alifk, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  15. Hyphen

Hyphen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPALead has never been a problem for me at all. Be honest, how many of you have actually read the TOS in entirety? If CPALead is often changing their TOS, affiliates need to be informed, however.

Suicide via CPALead termination is hard to grasp, I'm sure that if this occurred there were many more factors than losing their monthly earnings for CPALead. I've been (wrongfully) terminated from an adult network I used to work with and had $27,000 held from me, I've moved on. I've prematurely sold a domain for $1200 that 1 month later resold for $151,000, I've been then hit with a $150,300 lawsuit regarding that very sale, I moved on. I think these claims are a little ludicrous and hateful.

Hyphen, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  16. Phillychzsteak

Phillychzsteak Active Member

Best Answers:
    You guys have to also realize that most Terms of Service include a note that says something along the lines of "<company name> reserves the right to change these terms at any point, and it will be effective after x days."

Now although I do have an account with CPALead, I very rarely check it. However, can somebody shed light on this for me? Here is this line in their TOS:

From time to time, CPAlead may amend, supplement or replace entirely these Terms & Conditions by (i) posting updated Terms & Conditions or supplements, amendments or exhibits thereto (collectively the “Updated Conditions”) on the CPAlead web site and (ii) if, in the reasonable judgment of CPAlead, the Updated Conditions are material, notifying each affected party via e-mail at the address specified on the Account Information page of the CPAlead web site. Thereafter, the Updated Conditions shall be deemed effective five (5) business days after the later of such posting or e-mail transmission (the “Effective Date”) AND you will be conclusively deemed to have consented to, and agreed to be bound by, the Updated Conditions UNLESS your termination notice is received by us prior to the Effective Date; provided, that no Updated Condition will affect your right to receive any Commissions earned by you prior to the Effective Date.

So my question is, did they make a post on their site or email publishers that their terms are changing? This is the important factor in this situation. But at the same time, I agree with Hyphen -- most people never even read the terms of service or review the terms when they're updated. That's a huge mistake, and one that people should surely change.

Phillychzsteak, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  17. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why do you think our TOS has changed? We haven't changed it.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  18. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    You are the most Idiot person who want to save cpalead.

You idiot.

niralimarwadi, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  19. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone want copy of their old TOS, I have saved it as a proof.
    I save all affiliate TOS screenshots , if anyone want it, contact me. YOu can use it to get your account back.
    They have changed it just before 4-5 days , no one have noticed it. but they are fool, I'm watching it.

niralimarwadi, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  20. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why would you even say this about us? Why don't you just post the screenshots here if you really have them? We haven't changed our TOS.

CPALeadTroy, Aug 10, 2010 IP