1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CL Poster - Experienced - On-going Work

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cozmo Kramer, Sep 9, 2011.

I need someone to post in the top 50 US Cities 2 times a week. It is a legit business posting, not spam.

What you will do:
    You will post 2 ads a week for each city. One on Monday and one on Friday with the same ad on every city but different titles and text. So that makes for 100 a week and 400 a month.

I expect you to know what you are doing and to be able to consult me on best practices for ads to increase conversions.

Reporting / Pay
    You will be paid at whatever terms we work out. That can be weekly/daily and payment will reflect the current and live listings x our agreed rate. So it's important they stick and we do not get ghosted. I will need a spreadsheet organized by city detailing the links and status on the link.

Please bid what you would charge for your 100 ads a week. This will be ongoing and hopefully if everything goes as plan we will increase the amount of ads and days posted.

Cozmo Kramer, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  2. prince786

prince786 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    CL Expert here............
    Kindly check your inbox. Thanks.

prince786, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  3. lovedp2011