1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ vs. Pepperjam?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by lorocreative, Oct 8, 2008.

1. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I wasn't comparing your company to theirs at all!

As far as what Neverblue advertises... all you have to do is just open their home page. Lending Tree, Flycell, Prospectiv - just to name a few. Not small advertisers in my view.

I am not saying Neverblue is great. It's only been my second month with them, so it will have yet to be seen how good they are.

vitalbusiness, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  2. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Kris - I was just wondering about the connection. I know that as late as a year ago (roughly?), 1insearch.com was advertising on PPC on Yahoo. I can name some of the advertisers if you'd like - I know it was happening because I was working on managing some CJ programs at the time. Stats & searches don't lie :). I know 1insearch.com isn't a Pepperjam-owned property, I just wanted to know how it was connected.

Obviously, things have changed as Pepperjam has grown. I know what used to happen though with Pepperjam also acting as a PPC search affiliate, but I'm glad to see that things have mostly changed since then. Obviously, as you grow, arbitrage gets to be a much smaller part of your revenue than client fees & fee percentages on PJN.

tvmatt, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  3. WeNeedAffiliates

WeNeedAffiliates Peon

Best Answers:

:) we never made a single penny with email/zip . and to just to let you know, we are smoothly working in nice five figure amount.

And about the advertisers, you dont have offers with high cpa. Brands work with every network almost.

Sam

WeNeedAffiliates, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  4. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    tvmatt - we haven't actively promoted 1insearch for several years. Yeah, in terms of changing our mix, I used to be a super affiliate (1999-2002) - I was my own employee...and then in early 2003 I started hiring employees to help me build Pepperjam (full-service internet marketing agency) - well, 6 years later and 125 employees focused exclusively on helping other businesses utilize various strategies to grow their online sales. The affiliate side of Pepperjam (Shogging) represents less than 1% of our revenue.

WeNeedAffiliates - no problems here man - I've personally met some of the team at NeverBlue and those guys are very smart. It just doesn't make sense to compare Pepperjam Network to a network like NeverBlue that only offers CPA payouts. We have hundreds of CPA offers, but we also offer retail-based offers.

Best of luck.

pepperjam, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  5. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I don't know what the big deal is. Cj Peppers linkshare blue, red, I will sign up for them all, money is money late or not late,$50.00 $150.00 $1500.00 more options more $$$ Frat party, boring party as long as their is a party. I guess the only one I won't and refuse to sign up is Google ok make that 2 i just checked out clickbank and ewww reminds me of paydotcom.com crummy

jodyq, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  6. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, we are all happy. Let's all clap our little hands!

If I had $1M or more on my bank account, trust me, I would never be hanging out on this forum, whether I am CEO or a common folk.

vitalbusiness, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  7. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its fairly respectable that Kris came here to defend Pepperjam and clear up some questions. He has a strong interest in protecting the business that he worked hard to build & grow.

tvmatt, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  8. Shaved Cootch & Ace

Shaved Cootch & Ace Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, I just started posting at DP. I've been lurking for years.

I'm also a member of PJN. I have no problems with things thus far, but I did NOT know about this other alleged agreement. I just wanted to know the scoop, if there is one.

Please don't jump to accusing me of being a spammer. I posted a worthy response in my first one to you, at least in my opinion.

I'd rather you address the issue rather than attacking us (and me).

Shaved Ace

Shaved Cootch & Ace, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  9. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just signed up with Pepperjam to see how it's work, waiting to be approved. However, my main networks are CJ and SAS. I signed up with Pepperjam because of a direct deposit payment which is the most important part for me. At a first glance, I think PJN has a much less advertisers than CJ, especially in web hosting business which is my main promoted product.

Sxperm, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  10. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually a bit too much beer there... I should stop posting when I had 2 or 3 of those.

vitalbusiness, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  11. Christ

Christ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam does not track properly and most of times my lead bonus missing....

Christ, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  12. WeNeedAffiliates

WeNeedAffiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    a lot of other issues too.. will let you know soon.

Sam

WeNeedAffiliates, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  13. lorocreative

lorocreative Active Member

Best Answers:
    We are all marketers and try to sell, but this sentence is so tacky... bashing another network without stating any proven facts. Isn't it that you just try to market your own network here respectively the one you're affiliated with? -a bit too obvious as far as I'm concerned

lorocreative, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  14. WeNeedAffiliates

WeNeedAffiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    i have quoted one other network in my posts .. see the thread...

and thread is not started by me.

and if PJM is not good.. it does not mean there is only one network left which is in my sig.. There are a lot of good networks..

Hydra, NBA

and i can prove for a lot of networks that they miss tracking.

Thanks
    Sam

WeNeedAffiliates, Oct 15, 2008 IP