1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ registration approval

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bariotski, Aug 29, 2012.

During registration we are required to enter website address. I must already have a website before registration so CJ can review and approve it ( I guess so, I'm newbe so not sure but suppose stuff works this way :D )

I want to start promoting affiliate products, but it's logical that I first register to CJ ( with no website ) and see which products I'm going to promote. Than I would create a website, put the products I chose and than add some articles about them, etc.

So I don't understand how can I make website in advance, I don't know which products I'm going to promote and what kind of articles to write about them

How does this work on beginning?

bariotski, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  2. Labrozzi

Labrozzi Peon

Best Answers:
    You can provide any website, not even yours, and then search n learn products from different categories. They didn't have validation in the past (not sure for present)

Labrozzi, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  3. bariotski

bariotski Member

Best Answers:
    I would prefer to play by the rules. I don't know how majority of you started than, did you already have a website with some content related to the products you are going to promote?

bariotski, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. Labrozzi

Labrozzi Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not telling you to break rules. Follow the rules with your original website with your personal credentials. That option I told you is just in purpose to navigate links before you create your website. Anyway you will not be able to place links at fake website.

5. bariotski

bariotski Member

Best Answers:
    So I can change my "main" website any time?

bariotski, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  6. Labrozzi

Labrozzi Peon

Best Answers:
    You better open new account when you done with your navigation (with correct personal data)

7. Alien44

Alien44 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry too much about first seeing which products CJ has to promote. They've got thousands of companies for you to choose from.

I would first create a website on any topic. Then submit that site as your main site (you can always change it later).

Once you're rolling with CJ, you can start adding more sites. This is how I started with them.

Good Luck !

Alien44, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  8. DukeAce

DukeAce Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely yes, everything in your CJ account can be changed later. Don't worry about the approval, just register an account. Because, most of the time the registration is instant and they don't hold it like adsense to manually approve the account. Lurk around into the Get Links area and see which categories you are offered. Then get yourself a website, with good amount of traffic and use your CJ account. But remember one thing, as far as I have heard; CJ closes an account if it isn't used in 3 consecutive months. So avoid getting terminated and use your account on some website so that it shows CJ some traffic at least to avoid the account termination.

DukeAce, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  9. bariotski

bariotski Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips, this is very useful :)

bariotski, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  10. andlosek

andlosek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to start without any website no problem just open a blog in blooger (its free) , load 2 or 3 content on the blog and then apply with it. I also start my registration process in CJ with a blogger blog and get approved.:)

andlosek, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  11. linkonlineshop

linkonlineshop Peon

Best Answers:
    can any one clear my doubt.. i want to know suppose iam a affiliate for a seller and some customer buys a product through my affiliate link and some commission gets added to my account. But is it possible for me to find the details of the particular customer like his name, what he bought, at what price and what percent of his purchase has turned as my commission.

linkonlineshop, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  12. anazoft

anazoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the cj approval is too easy ...

anazoft, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  13. positivetajul

positivetajul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to get a Commission Conjunction account. Can anyone tell me what I should do for an account?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks in advance.

positivetajul, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  14. hures

hures Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just follow the link and sing up

http://www.cj.com/

hures, Jan 23, 2013 IP