1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ - Pending Commissions?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Googles76, Aug 20, 2005.

Why does CJ say that a certain amount of my commisions are pending? According to the stats I was credited for the sale 12 days ago but that commission is still pending. Any clue?

Googles76, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  2. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're talking about what I think you are those are commissions that will be paid out the next pay period. The others are from last month and will usually be paid out on the 20th. Check the anouncements though I think it said they were updating their system this month, they may just be behind.

TiGG, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Correct... pending commissions just mean they are pending payment. Under the new reporting system, on the default reporting page, the "Locked" commissions are the ones that are going to be paid in the next commission check.

digitalpoint, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  4. Googles76

Googles76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh ok I see. I guess I am missing out on the upcomming payment. I don't see why programs like adsense and CJ can't just pay what you have at the end of the month, they always wait like 20 or 30 days after the end of the month which I don't like very much:mad:

Googles76, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  5. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    I gave up using cj as they owed me like $50 this is about a year ago so before all their new systems came in place and all reports and transactions were final and then they had some sort of problem with accounts or downtime, I can't remember the reason and the next time they were up I login and my earnings are gone. I did not violate terms or anything. I was running the same site I am now: ozegreatdeals.us - simply a site containing an online mall.

After about 20 emails unanswered I tried to cancel my account... even then it did not work as I still receive emails from them I just can not login to my account.

I was using the ebay program and I was making small amounts compared to the rest of you guys as back then it was only pay per signup, I got like $20 from them but never actually received payment.

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  6. Googles76

Googles76 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how it was back then, but minimum payout right now is $35, so maybe that is why.

Googles76, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For Commission Junction it's for good reason. Sometimes commissions can be reversed (like something that was never paid for by the end user for example) and more importantly PIs (performance incentives) and bonuses from advertisers hit the your account between the 3rd and 15th (depending on advertiser).

digitalpoint, Aug 21, 2005 IP
  8. mhetreabhijit

mhetreabhijit Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel that working with CJ is rubbish and it is waste of time, it does not yield anything but only waste of time. This is not good idea to work with CJ, I think if you want to yield any other income then start a small business.

mhetreabhijit, Apr 19, 2012 IP