1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cj payment status n/a

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Affman, Sep 22, 2005.

Hi
    I am new to Cj and I had some sales for last month, more then minimum. Today is 22, but if I check my payment status it says "last payment: n/a" :( . My payment method was by check, just changed to direct deposit. Is that normal? :confused: When can I recieve my payment?
    Any help is appreciated.

Affman, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  2. dshah

dshah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  3. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Iam also new in Cj.Iam from India
    Last month my Balance was 44$ but i did not submit my Tax Forms so they did not clear my Money.
    This month my balance shows 161.60$ now and still 44$ in Locked Status but
    the same N/A status here also.
    Can Anyone help me also

amitpatel_3001, Sep 23, 2005 IP
  4. Affman

Affman Peon

Best Answers:
    I just recieved an answer from Cj:
    --------------------------------------------------
    A part of your commissions is locked by advertisers, the rest of your commissions are new. The locked status means that the advertisers cannot review them any longer. When the status changes to 'closed' your payment is ready to be issued. You can check the status of your pending commissions in the Run Reports tab of your Account Manager. It also takes longer in case of new publishers to process the payment because of the approval process. Please see additional information on payment below and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries.

Here is a guide to payment from Commission Junction.

BALANCE

Every month there will (probably) be some money left in the balance from recently-earned commissions that have not yet been validated. The balance is up-to-date but the payouts are for the previous monthÂ’s validated transactions, hence the seeming discrepancy.

Commission Junction issues checks for previous month’s commissions around the 20th of the month for publishers located in the U.S. and Canada and later in the month for publishers located outside the U.S. and Canada when your account exceeds Commission Junction's “Minimum Balance Amount.”

We combine commission payments from all advertiser partners that each publisher is working with. There is a $25.00 minimum withdrawal unless the publisher chooses a higher minimum payout amount. (Publishers that request payment in a currency other than U.S. dollars must reach a minimum equivalent to $50.00 U.S. dollars.) If a publisher's account balance is less than $25.00 at the end of the month, we roll over the commissions into the following month.

TRANSACTION STATUS

When you click on the “Run Reports” tab it opens a summary of your current balance and pending commissions.

Pending Commissions that are “New” are recent transactions that have generated a commission, but they have yet to be reviewed and approved by the advertiser. In order to protect the advertiser from possible fraud, order cancellations or returns, the advertiser has the opportunity to review transactions to make sure they are valid.

“Extended” means that the advertiser has requested another 30 days in which to make a decision---advertisers may do this once for each transaction. Commissions that are not extended or corrected are “Locked” on the 10th of each month. “Locked” commissions will, more than likely, roll into the commission balance that will be paid out on or around the 20th of each month (or end of the month for publishers outside the U.S. and Canada). (In some cases an advertiser can still reverse a transaction after it has been locked.) Once a payment has been processed the “Balance” is reduced accordingly.

YOUR FIRST CHECK

Please note that new publishers go through a check approval process. Check processing for new publishers takes a little longer than checks for publishers that have an established account with Commission Junction. The approval process for new publisher checks delays the distribution. Once the new publisher has completed three pay cycles and shows a history of good activity with no disputes from advertisers, the publishers will receive checks in a more timely manner.

DIRECT DEPOSIT

You may choose to receive your commission payment through a check in the mail or if (and only if) you are a resident of the United States, Canada, the UK or Germany, you can choose to receive your commission payment through Direct Deposit to a designated bank account. There is no charge for this service. Note: Once you apply for Direct Deposit, it may take a month or two before your payment converts from check status to Direct Deposit.

To request Direct Deposit, from your Account Manager, click on the "Account" tab. The “Administrative Settings” tab comes up on top. To the right you see your “Payment” settings. Click on the “Edit” button to make changes. From there you will be able to set up your commission payments to be deposited directly to your bank checking/savings account.

PAYMENT STATUS

The Payment Status link next to your balance has been recently upgraded to display a great deal of information about current, future, and past payments. Note that commissions may be corrected by the advertiser in some cases 60 days after their “posting date” until they are “locked.” Even though they contribute to the account balance, commissions cannot be counted upon to appear in your next payment.

Kind regards
    ----------------------------------------------------
    So, it means that I have to wait 3 months before I recieve my first payment.
    Did everybody went through this: "last payment n/a"?

Affman, Sep 23, 2005 IP
    Forcefield likes this.
  5. amitpatel_3001

Best Answers:
    Is CJ replying to ur Questions?
    I have asked them till date 3 questions,But they haven't replied till date.
    The questions are still in Un Resolved Status

amitpatel_3001, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  6. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, read this.

digitalpoint, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  7. amitpatel_3001

Best Answers:
    Ok Dp.
    Thanks but its Toooo Large

amitpatel_3001, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  8. Affman

Affman Peon

Best Answers:
    I asked them one time and they replied to me the next day.

And one more question if I hadn't filled Tax ID (SSN/EIN) & Tax Classification
    will I recieve my money? I live in United Kingdom.

Affman, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  9. Forcefield

Forcefield Peon

Best Answers:
    This info is required, otherwise your payment will not be sent...

I don't know if this applies to UK publishers as well.

Forcefield, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  10. kniveswood

kniveswood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Geez I hate these tax filing. Any hints on how I should fill that form as a Singaporean individual? :(

kniveswood, Dec 11, 2005 IP
  11. nearlyhealthy

nearlyhealthy Guest

Best Answers:
    I started an accounnt with cj then didn't do anything with it for a bit then got around to start promoting it and found they closed it.

nearlyhealthy, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  12. ahearn

ahearn Peon

Best Answers:
    The Payment Status link on CJ is almost worthless. I can receive a check and my Payment Status won't be updated for days or weeks. It's also difficult to reconcile earnings with actual paycheck amount due to all sorts of complicating factors. You pretty much have to just go with their calculations.

ahearn, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  13. SiCK

SiCK Peon

Best Answers:
    I get direct wire transfer to my account in Canada, never any problems, it goes out from CJ between the 20th and 22nd of every month an is in my account within two days.

I never filled out any us tax stuff.

The payment status is always correct.

SiCK, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  14. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    With CJ I don't have any problems...

When your profit is locked next payment they will send that.

But for more publishers you must wait about month for locked status

sunchy, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  15. sunlak

sunlak Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined cj in dec 2005. by jan 27th i had $ 110 in commission, which was displayed in payment status till 5th feb. When i logged in on 6th i was surprised to see the payment status at $0.00! :mad: I ran the reports to see what went wrong and no transactions were shown anywhere, as though nothing had happend in my account till date. Only the performance graphs shows the sales. Can anyone help me to know where my commission dissappeared? It is very demotivating to see your very first commission dissappear.

Thank you

sunlak, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  16. joch21

joch21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    maybe instead of bumping a thread started 6 months ago you could post your question in a new thread. Thats a start

joch21, Feb 7, 2006 IP