1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CJ Ebook Selling site make $80 in this month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by smartsem, Nov 30, 2010.

==== Introduction ====

Hi, today im here to sell my website CJ money site . Here is the site URL

http://cjmoney.xp3.biz

This site is designed so specifically sell my two most popular money makeing ebooks those sold limited copies on DP.

Site is hosted on free Hosting so there is no maintainable cost.

If you want you can also add your own TLD with the site.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

==== Monetization ====

Now the website is earning from signature link promotion only. The most of people buy your ebook because you have a GREAT sales page. Thats the true, you know! You can have a great product, but if you have a poor landing page, YOU WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING. My website have a GREAT landing page and a GREAT ebook product. UNIQUE EBOOK WRITTEN.

==== REVENUE PER MONTH ====

Well...Lets guess a little bit. ;)

The website make $80 in this month, Only promoting it via signature links on DP and Other two forums.

Without almost zero promotion. I have sold only limited number of copies of this ebook here on DP for review purpose only.

It was not promoted any where else.

If you get this into click bank this will give you MUCH MORE profit .

what You will get ?

You get copy right of the two ebook sold on the website .

Total control log in details of the site .

Copies of both ebook..

Cover pages

Paydot com log in details where the ebook is listed free and you can manage your affiliates and payment details there.

This is about two ebooks vol1 and vol 2..

So you can now sell as much copies as you can via promoting it through adwords or article marketing or any other forum except DP... the area of promotion is wide as it has almost zero promotion

PM me if you want to know any other question about this site .

Buy it Now price only $80

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
    smartsem, Nov 30, 2010 IP