1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ & eBay delay on payments

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Zinho, Jan 10, 2005.

Greetings,
    I've been using eBay as my major advertiser. It's being a month I use them and noticed they produce a very good ctr. Even though I can see the click (hundreds) on CJ the money earned is still 0. I feel it is almost impossible i have not generated even a bid (0.10$). I've heard there's a delay between the action and the payment. how long is this delay? Thanks
    SEMrush

Zinho, Jan 10, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. JoeO

JoeO Peon

Best Answers:
    My experience has been that the bar at the top of the page with your total account balance updates almost imediately (or within an hour or 2). Well the reports and such update daily.

JoeO, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They report immediately (as JoeO says). Payment is made around the 20th of the month every month, but individual transactions can be seen within an hour or so of them happening.

digitalpoint, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  4. EdenView

EdenView Peon

Best Answers:
    Part of the high clicks but no action could partly be due to the fact that their "conversion" ratio is one of the lowest.

eBay is a great place to play around and shop, but most people would rather pay a dollar or two more and get the comfort that comes with shopping at a guaranteed site.

EdenView, Jan 11, 2005 IP