1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ: Do you apply to all advertisers ?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by devils_reject, May 27, 2008.

Because i was getting declined by the most advertisers that i was choosing selectively, i freaked out and now im applying to every single one :D

Also can anyone recomend a few that will surely convert well with landing pages + adwords campaign, i have lots of money spend on campaign

devils_reject, May 27, 2008 IP
  2. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't apply to ALL of them unless you've got 3 or 4 days to kill. Just apply as needed. Why are they declining you?

As for which ones convert well, you will have to experiment. No one is going to give you their 'silver bullet' I'm afraid.

MontyzPython, May 27, 2008 IP
  3. devils_reject

devils_reject Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know, isnt it normal to get declined a lot ? Like, advertisers not related to your sites subject ? Lots of them instatly decline me.

Also the domain i registered in CJ is parked right now :D

All i know is that i need to make some income cause i think im about to get my CJ account deleted, im registered a couple of months with no income at all so far

devils_reject, May 27, 2008 IP
  4. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    Even i tired some high paying but that directly decline application and provide links and answer that you application has been declines by advertiser , for further information contact them here . So i left it .

atulperx, May 27, 2008 IP
  5. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed I was declined for several in the beginning but then when I became established and had a decent Network Earnings I reapplied to a few that denied me and then I was approved.

I don't apply to those with poor network performances or some of them I find elsewhere.

BankRollBucks, May 27, 2008 IP
  6. Janet

Janet Peon

Best Answers:
    I only apply to the advertisers that sell the products I am looking for. I don't apply to all of them. I do have a few decline me occasionally, but not too many.

Janet, May 28, 2008 IP