1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cj Commision is zero despite sales.

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by AspDotNetGuy, Nov 1, 2005.

Hello,

So I launched a new site a few weeks ago and google indexed me yesterday. I had joined up on CJ.COM for the ebay program. Well it looks like I finally got a sale (it says 1 under sales when I run a report. Yet it shows 0 from commision earned.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

By the way thanks for the help. I am so excited about this. This is my first site, and my first sale. I am a newbie and have been checking my stats ever 30 minutes for the past 2 weeks. I finally have a sale. I want to know how much I am going to make. Is it going to be .10 cents or $10.00 ??? Or did I do something wrong and am I not going to earn anything?

AspDotNetGuy, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have a $0 sale, it was a bid. The bid itself does not pay, only if it ends up being a winning bid.

digitalpoint, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  3. AspDotNetGuy

AspDotNetGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Shawn. I really appreciate that. Does it say all this in CJU? I haven't had time to read it yet and find the CJ website quite cryptic (acronym filled) and hard use.

AspDotNetGuy, Nov 1, 2005 IP