1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ account Banned Promoting Real Player Affiliate

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by surfville, Jun 23, 2011.

I was been banned just days before payout, its not that big but the thing is they asked me a couple of days ago how i drive traffic and i did explain to them BTW i am with movie Niche which is the real player affiliate should also be promoted. So i complied and told them how i drive traffic and my site is been a 3 year site with very stable traffic but days later they banned my account because they said they seen proof that it does have some infringing content in turn that link they give me is the account they ask me to give them a sample account and used that same account which should just be a sample how the site works and said like there it is.. its a illegal content. Which is wierd because its in a movie niche and they seem to pretend they dont know how it works?. Anyways. i really wanted to get the payment as its not easy to work for 2 months and come payout time they just close account like that even if you did comply on what they ask. Any body is a cj affiliate manager here who can help.??

thanks

surfville, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  2. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    dude its a common problem with CJ. they detect and observe the site just before making the payment. and most of the times the accounts are banned by them. i don't think that you are going to get the payment. but don't loose hope and start your new carrier with new networks :)

digitalwebman06, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  3. akbarul

akbarul Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to make money with CJ, and this is nice info my friend.

akbarul, Jun 28, 2011 IP