1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chrome 64 update - get ready with Adsterra!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Adsterra Network, Jan 18, 2018.

[​IMG]

As you may know, new Google Chrome 64 version with the new ad block feature comes on January 23. All sites using so-called “intrusive ads” will be restricted from opening new windows and/or displaying some ad formats.

We at Adsterra believe this new Google ad policy sets a monopoly on online advertising. We stand for the publishers’ right to choose what ads to run on their own websites. Adsterra team has worked hard to find solutions that will allow our publishers to stay in business and retain same profits.

WHAT ADSTERRA HAS TO OFFER

· Anti-Ad Block Chrome64 Edition. Several options to bypass Google Chrome ad block
    · NEW Popup Codes. New and more profitable popup scripts
    · New ad formats. Adsterra is about to release new ad formats 100% compliant with Google Ad Experience rules and Better Ads Standard. Stay tuned.

Please contact your personal manager today to get your new solution or send an email to to get assistance.

Together we will build new monetization strategy with an eye on new regulations.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Adsterra Network, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  2. PSOCK

PSOCK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be nice to test with the new chrome and see how well it works.

I also look forward to loading up this page in chrome to test other methods and see what is blocked and what is allowed : http://tools.add0n.com/popup-blocker.html

PSOCK, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  3. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    This will absolutely trigger the red flag for google. Even you're not yet implementing that, adsterra ads are hate by google, I constantly getting malware warning or redirect/cloacking problem with google. But anyway, goodluck! Thats good youre finding a way to get rid with that google chrome blah blah

charice.preston, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  4. ahmede

ahmede Active Member

Best Answers:
    blocking ads is not the problem. we can always use antiadblock codes. problem is they will blacklist an penalize our sites.

ahmede, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  5. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, on request from our clients we check if the site has been blacklisted, and we have decisions for that scenario also. Your personal manager would help you to solve the matter and implement new monetization strategy with new solutions that will keep you safe and sound

Adsterra Network, Jan 19, 2018 IP
  6. xuyzk

xuyzk Member

Best Answers:
    hi , congratulations for this update and hope it works , well i used adsterra the last year it was the best pops network for my website , this year i returned with new websites , 7 websites , when i contacted adsterra to get a code for them , i got very very very bad results
    can you fix it for me and thanks , i want to work with you again

xuyzk, Jan 19, 2018 IP
  7. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello-hello! Sure, let's take a closer look at it! Could you please provide me with login and email that you used to sign up and explain what exactly went wrong via PM?

Adsterra Network, Jan 22, 2018 IP