1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Christmas Week Blowout Sale

Discussion in 'Services' started by samilee80, Dec 20, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    During this holiday Season I want to give back to everyone here on Digital Point. I normally charge $5000 for my service but this week only I will be doing a 5 day sale of Shopify Stores for only $2500. This will give you a 50% discount if you order this week.

I also have been able to set up and fully supply the stores within 12 hours of purchase as well as design and social media creation services.

Why just sit around and watch others make money.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

samilee80, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  2. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Feel Free to message me if you have any questions or skype me

samilee80, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  3. peacelover20

peacelover20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Could you explain more about this service.

Can you tell me what is the difference between your service and others. I mean in point of view of the price .

peacelover20, Dec 21, 2017 IP
  4. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello @peacelover20

Thank you for the question. There is a big difference with mine and the others that you will see listed here. The first is the amount of items and marketing.
    I add approximately 200+ items and market them on social media for you as well as set up the social media to attract the buyers.
    I also add the email followups and more.
    I also do all the design work for any of the items that need to be designed.
    There is also a 3 month of constant contact to train you on how to make sure this is a long term investment not just a fly by night buy it and figure it out from there.

That is the difference between mine and the other guys. I have been doing this for years.

samilee80, Dec 21, 2017 IP