1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Christmas sale, getmyiq.com and etc for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by domaintalk, Dec 20, 2005.

1. domaintalk

domaintalk Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wont give you the money until I dont get my domain. Fill up a paypal complaint so we can move forward with that? Lets do it.

I have all proof plus I will like all people who use fantastico to tell this guy about the admin panel script.

Regards
    DM

domaintalk, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  2. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also I have just recevied an e-mail from a directory I entered the site in thinking it was fine, the e-mail said they denied the site becuase of illegal content.
    I can provide a screen shot of this also.
    I called the domain owner throguht Whois hopefully you put ti to change to there settings? There was a lady with a crying baby in the background who said they dont have an enom account or something and hung up. I sent an e-mail.
    But if they do not answer ill fill out a paypal complaint.
    Also explain why the directory said the site had illegal content is that what I would go througth trying to promote the site get denied everywhere because of illegal content?

Guru, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  3. domaintalk

domaintalk Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol @ illegal content. That directory must be yours I bet. As i said, all content wasnt unique, there were only some poems which were unique. If you have eyes, you can read that.
    Secondly: Sure, fill out a paypal complaint, looking forward, Until and unless I do not get my domain back, I wont refund.

Also whats your phone number? If your from US area, I will call you now and lets see what those guys have said and so on. I am willing to fix this matter with you if you want. Pm me your office or cellphone number. I am at the office so i will call you now.

4. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    +1.6045842914 that is there phone number is there e-mail adress if you really ant your domain back you will also contact them but you dont that is why your hoping that they dont answer so you can keep the money.
    Which you wont and which I expect by today.

and it is not my directory you want a SS? and you must be stupid why would I denie myself from my directory?

Guru, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  5. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. Login to your eNom account.
    2. Choose menu option DOMAINS
    3. Click my transfers
    4. Type the transfer order number into the appropriate search field and click submit. This will display the transfer order you wish to cancel. If you search by domain name, you will need to click the transfer order number to proceed to the next screen.
    5. Click the Cancel This Order link located under the "Status for order #:" section. This will cancel the transfer request.

Do that to cancel request if they have not accepted I suggest you do it ASAP; ive done all i can to get your domain back.

Guru, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  6. domaintalk

domaintalk Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am willing to send you a refund but once i get my domain back. Will you like to wait so i can wait and get a reply from enom.

Looks like that guy transfered the name.
    Heres I did whatever you asked:
    http://file.uploadr.com/45c3

7. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    K well hopefully you will get it back ASAP

Guru, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  8. SEO-MAN

SEO-MAN Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have sent you a pm about the question you asked me.

I hope the pm clears your question or questions up.

SEO-MAN, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  9. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you gottern your domain back yet whats the full report who has it? Still the Guru person or he sent it to someone?

Guru, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  10. domaintalk

domaintalk Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guru: Enom isn't too fast to reply and its XMAS almost so they must be off, can give you a screenshot of the email I sent.

11. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ..Well who has the domain so i can check the who is and call there number..and ill keep calling till they talk to me.

Guru, Dec 24, 2005 IP
  12. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I went on vacation for christmas and have come back still without my money please give me status..

And i mean its not that great of a domain I can get you a better poetry one i just want my money.

Guru, Dec 27, 2005 IP
  13. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So do you have it o r not cause if you do we can settle it here and not have to bother about paypal. We can work it out just whats the status on the domain?

Guru, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  14. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On the 22nd, you said that it would take 2 days to add the 10 additional IQ tests that we discussed. I am still waiting after 6 days. Could you please complete this task so I can get my site?

I would be happy to get a refund.

Thanks,

jk

jkjazz, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  15. domaintalk

domaintalk Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Everyone, Sorry I just got re-engaged and I am typing from a cafe.I am in India at the moment.

Guru: I did not got the domain yet but I have sent you the refund to make you happy.

Jkjazz: I have added around 5 IQ tests so far, Total are 5-6. I will keep updating with new IQ tests as I have a weekly subscription and with new of them weekly, it will be better for you I assume.

Regards
    Domaintalk

domaintalk, Dec 29, 2005 IP