1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Christmas Content - I Want To Buy 10k Per Week From You!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by captain-crunch, Sep 11, 2016.

I am looking for a writer who can supply 10000 words of quality content every week with no drama!

The content will focus around Christmas so its movies, toys, etc , if you don't like the festive season then please do not apply lol.

Send me a PM with a sample of work and when you can start, budget is 0.60 per 100 words.

Ready to start today , payment via Paypal

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    captain-crunch, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  2. nbhand03

nbhand03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can deliver 10k in 2 days albeit not at 0.6/100. If you want quality writing, be prepared to pay for it accordingly. If you just want content for volume (still right grammar, context and structure just not very creative) contact me at and I can get that done for you.

Cheers!

nbhand03, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  3. contentworld011

contentworld011 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will be able to deliver quality and unique contents as per your guidelines. I can deliver 10k words in every week at the price you are offering. Please mail me at

contentworld011, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  4. zerovyse

zerovyse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do that, and I'm really interested in the job. Not only can I write the content, but if needed, I can also offer SEO-in-page services at reasonable rates. Please chek your inbox, I sent a PM.

zerovyse, Sep 13, 2016 IP