1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Christian churches use Jewish symbols to to convert Jews to Jesus

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by KeithCash, Oct 2, 2007.

1. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    in Indonesia, there are small group of christian that use arabic (while most people in indonesia always think that arab identical with muslim)
    they even dress and pray like a muslim.
    next, maybe they will dress like a monk in thailand.

bfebrian, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Christians are people who come to know Jesus from any country, language, culture, etc... so of course there are arabic speaking Christians. There are Thai speaking Christians, as well as Spanish, French, Creol (sp?), Japanese, Russian, etc...

Christianity has no rules on when or how often to pray, so if a muslim finds Christ, he can pray at the same times he use to.

debunked, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  3. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    (1) The Jews refute that G-d ever spoke through Jesus.

(2) It's clear you've never seen the materials Jews For Jesus hands out and how they approach Jews. They specifically target weak points in making you think that they are Jewish and believe and feel exactly like a Jewish person in every respect. Their propoganda is the same idea as feeding Joe Camel to youngsters.

So your wife met Jesus... The closest I've come has been watching The Big Lebowski.

slinky, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  4. debunked

Best Answers:
    If they are Jews that became Christians than They are Jews who became Christians. How is that faking?

Propaganda? lol

Joe Camel? even funnier. How you can think it is anything like joe camel and cigarettes??

Show us this joe camel type advertising you say they do, I would be curious to their approach.

debunked, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  5. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    THEY ARE CHRISTIANS NOT JEWS. How many times do people have to repeat this? They are no more Jews than a Christian who converted to Islam/Moon/Scientology is Christian and denies the acceptance of Jesus and openly states to all that Jesus was nothing more than a Vegas magician who preyed upon and fooled the weak and oppressed.

Yes, it's absolutely hilarious when this big "joke" is perpetrated on someone else, especially when it backs your point of view. Instead of making jokes about it and belittling the way it makes others feel and showing us how little you really know on this topic, why don't you use a little search engine called Google to investigate what others are telling you - or is that too much trouble to bother yourself with?

slinky, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    faking propaganda here is proof
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14512457/
    here is another example
    http://www.evangelicalright.com/bizarre/

pizzaman, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  7. debunked

Best Answers:
    debunked, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  8. debunked

Best Answers:
    Sorry you don't know Jesus and sorry you can't understand. But those Jews are Chrstians, just like Jesus was a Jew, so are they. Some are probably more Jewish than you through the bloodlines, some may be decendants of King David. Your lack of understanding of what a Christian is, keeps you from comprehending what the discussion is about.

You keep attacking me for some "big joke" I am saying what is funny is you refer to "joe camel" yet you have shown nothing to back up your claim. You sound like a many of the muslims on this forum who come with false accusations and no facts, in fact they know they have nothing, it is part of their religion to lie about their enemies, which you are #1 on their list (I am sure you are aware.) So stop acting like I am hurting you in any way, I have not done a thing to harm you.

9. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    they used both of their name to decive the public in beliving that these jews support them while they do not. isn't this what you asked for?

10. debunked

Best Answers:
    From what I read it was an attention getter. They had is name in a question, but then you open up the pamphlet to read the rest.

I don't know for sure, but that is what I got from the article, could you prove otherwise or are you just saying guilty until proven innocent? They could have been wrong in what they did, but I don't know. Did they lose in court? Did they change what they were doing? You see, Christians can make mistakes and I don't think you will find them saying they are perfect, in fact that is something you realize when you come to know Jesus, just how imperfect you are.

11. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    prove what.
    • they used their image without their permission [not honest]
    • they projected a lie to achive their goal [lied]
    • they are not jewish anymore so the name is also a lie
    • mistake maybe one but two give me a break.
    • i think they setteled with jackie.
    • they also misused MTA logo not a bunch of honest people i would say not even with themselves.

12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you think that jews are going to accept jesus because you are trying to scare the jews from muslems you are a fool. jews have remained jews in the face of a lot of cruelty in history

13. debunked

Best Answers:
    huh?

are you confused about something?

14. debunked

Best Answers:
    Dude, you can use someones image for parody. The title above his name was "Howard Stern - Jew for Jesus?" Do you know what a question is?

how was that a lie? - pizzaman- a jew for Jesus?

They are Jews, if they are Jews they are Jews. A Jew can become a Christian and still be Jewish. Sorry, you don't understand.

What is MTA?

15. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe to a christian you can be a jew and christian but not to a jew.
    what do you call a person that belives in jesus as his saviour? what if he used to be a jew?what if he used to be muslem? what if he was a hindu?
    mta =metropolitan transit authority

16. debunked

Best Answers:
    Christianity comes from the Messiah that the Jews were looking for. Christ like = Christianity. Christ is the Messiah. A muslim or hindu that is "born again" becomes a Christian. Neither of those religions are like being a Jew. A Jew is one who follows the Torah (Law) and Prophets. They are original born a Jew, but some are Jews by belief only. It is a line of people descendants of Abraham through Isaac his legitimate son born by his wife.

A Jew can be born-again, but being born again does not make one a Jew. My father-in-law calls it being a completed Jew. One who recognizes the Messiah.

Now about MTA, I am not sure what you are talking about.

17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    try learning something new here.
    jesus is not the jewish messiah. . you are talking christian beliefs not jewish.
    jesus is no god to the jews and you can take that to the bank.
    maybe your father in law is scared of you or just want to get rid of you but if he belives in jesus as you do he is not a jew by any jewish standard.
    if you have any question try http://www.askmoses.com/
    as far as the mta thing they used some of the mta registered trade mark images without permission.

18. debunked

Best Answers:
    Learn something new here: Jews were the first Christians. Jesus was a Jew. His mother was Jewish. Even Joseph was Jewish.

The first churches were all Jews.

Jesus is the Messiah.

My father-in-law was Jewish, he gave his life to Jesus long before I met him. He chose and no one forced him. He did this despite having family disown him. It isn't an easy choice for any Jew to give their life to Christ because they will lose family over the decision. (At least Jews don't cut off the heads of one they consider a convert.)

His father also became a Christian, but his mother did not. One died happy, the other died miserable and was angry and bitter.

So pizzaman, I am assuming you are Jewish also. What part of evangelism do you think must stop? You live in the U.S. do you think it should be made illegal making the 1st amendment void?

19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    the first churches were xjews that became christian
    jesus is not the jewish mesiah, that is a christian belief
    christians belives in judiasim but jews do not belive in christianity.
    this is a one way street why is this so hard for you to understand this.

20. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    Dude... Jews For Jesus obviously used the names of these famous Jews in such a manner so that 99.9% of people reading the material would think that this famous Jew was someone who joined Jews For Jesus. It's clear you've got something against Jews by denying what would be obvious to even someone mentally challenged.

Funny stuff? We now have our answer - you could care less what anyone else thinks or feels about their religious beliefs. If they don't believe Jesus was the messiah then their feelings aren't of any importance and just a big joke.

Learn something new here - the word "was" is past tense. It means something that once occurred. Once Jesus and his mother stopped believing in what the Jewish doctrine states clearly, they ceased to believe in the Jewish religion. So if a family that used to believe in Jesus decided to then raise their kids as Scientologists or as Moonies and they preached all around your neighborhood that Christ was a false messiah... according to your ridiculous logic, these people are still Christians?

The bottom line is that you like to call Christians Jews when it suits your purpose of converting Jews. Your transparent agenda and bigotry is obvious. I'm saying this as respectfully as I can but as a wise man once said "do unto others as you have them do unto you."

It's clear you have a chip on your shoulder against Jews and we have been onto your ridiculous logic from day one. Because your father-in-law was a convert and saw the light, then all Jews should as well. Let me give you a thought to ponder - perhaps there are a LOT of people who think he answered the question wrong. We have no idea what the story was with your father-in-law and whether he was just another rebellious teen who never got over the need to stick it to his parents, a self-hating Jew or someone who just wanted to be part of the "majority" because he was sick and tired of not having to feel like one of the few left out of the pack when Christmas time arrives every Halloween. Maybe he got a nice Catholic girl pregnant and it was the easiest way out. Quit using him as the example everyone else should follow and show some respect for people who disagree with you.

I'm guessing the mother died happy, being able to rest in the peace and courage of her own convictions.

So we have our answer. Your family is just as direspectful to Jews as Ann Coulter -- the world would be a better place if there weren't these imperfect Jews around. One only wonders whether another Inquisition is right around the corner if there weren't people around to prevent this from happening.

First Amendment: Should the Moonies or Scientologists come around one day and bombard your kids with religious messages until they succumb from the relentless efforts, perhaps you'll have a different appreciation for respect of others and the first amendment. Until then you're just another person who disrespects people unlike yourself and is shocked when these perceptive people care to distance themselves from you. If you had such courage in your own convicitons you wouldn't feel so insecure as having the need to convince all of us the same.

slinky, Oct 12, 2007 IP