1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Chris Online Service

Discussion in 'Sites' started by chris4God1, Mar 24, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am selling the website because I am moving into a bigger project, which will limit my chances of maintaining the website. In addition to that, I kind of need money to sponsor the project

How is it monetized?
    The website is highly monitized with onsite sales, google adsense, amazon affiliate and infolinks

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes. just type the name on social media

How much time does this site take to run?
    It cost zero to run the account

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None

http://www.chrisonlineservice.com is an ecommerce website, which deals in service delivery based on article writing, web designing, search engine optimization and blog information on internet business.

The website have lots of money making potential. You can make money through the following ways

1. Selling of services as listed above and best thing is that you don't have to master the services in order to make money. All you do when people make an order just go to fiverr.com and have the service executed for 5 dollar while you keep the change as profit. You can imagine how much profit you can make with it.

2. Google adsense: the website is published with lots of articles, which can generate lots of traffic and therefore earn you much money through google adsense.

3. affiliate marketing: the website is attached with amazon affiliate marketing products ads for, which when people buy you earn commission.

4. Infolinks: just like google adsense, the website is monitized with infolinks, which generates income just like google adsense.

5. advertizement: when you own the website, business owners will be contacting you to advertize their product and services on the site, so its left for you to charge the amount you want for advertizement.

Further, the website comes with a forum, where you can tap in generate more email list, members and free articles from their post. These will speedily attract more traffic, income and ranking on search engines.

The website is 100 percent unique both with its contents and has no duplicate, which implies that when you buy it, its just yours alone and does not exist anywhere. All pages and articles are well optimized using yoast SEO plugin.

The website have lots of financial potentials because I created it as a personal business, which is why i used my name on it. And that made me to highly optimize its contents and income opportunities but hurts that i have to sale it due to the situation. This is to certify that whom ever buy this website will forever be grateful for I work on it like my own compared to when i build it for selling purpose for, which certain things won't be put into consideration.

chris4God1, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  2. Sherpasean

Sherpasean Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really? Fiverr?

Sherpasean, Aug 31, 2017 IP