1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chris Farrell Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wilsonljx, May 2, 2012.

Have anyone earn a decent amount of money by just promoting his membership site? He is really a good teacher in coaching beginners but somehow, I think that it is quite competitive for his affiliates since quite a number of people are helping him to promote. Perhaps, if you happen to know his membership site, perhaps you can give comments on his affiliate system. I have been building up my blog, using his follow up messages in aweber.

wilsonljx, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Chris Farrell is genuine but it goes step by step which means you also have to go through building sites, signing up as an affiliate, etc..
    But I read his couple of articles and they are truly impressive. However what people want these days is a system if possible that will make them money TODAY or TOMORROW. No patience. Of course the economy bla bla bla.

So I promoted it on my low traffic blog but no conversion. But For a perfect step by step blueprint this is it. Check this video by Ned? http://www.youtube.com/embed/VRKvFhQTM18

dess71, May 3, 2012 IP
  3. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not a member of his site but I am promoting his site.. they all say that the money is in the list. Its its true but what type of relationship do you have with that list? The better relationship you have the better you will be. People buy from people they trust.

kb24, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. wilsonljx

wilsonljx Banned

Best Answers:
    Yup you are right. You have to nurture your list by sharing valuable content with them. Chris membership has a strong foundation for beginners to learn.However, I think that there are just way too much videos for people who are working full time to learn the ropes. Alex Jeffrey's coaching program would be shorter but still, Chris managed to break all the technical terms in lament terms by compiling it into various videos.

wilsonljx, May 4, 2012 IP
  5. facetube

facetube Peon

Best Answers:
    His program has a high gravity so it should be selling well.

facetube, May 15, 2012 IP
  6. Anastasya4love

Anastasya4love Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the guide from chris farrell is perfect for those of you who are just starting an online business.
    it is my opinion :)

Anastasya4love, May 17, 2012 IP
  7. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Chris has a good track record for developing working products and he offer pretty good affiliate marketing tips that when applied works. If you subscribe to one his mailing list, then you can be updated with latest development in the affiliate marketing industry.

GrandRoyal, May 19, 2012 IP
  8. twinkle21

twinkle21 Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone know what's the refund rate?

twinkle21, May 20, 2012 IP
  9. wilsonljx

wilsonljx Banned

Best Answers:
    Membership sites don't offer refunds. You can stop the membership site and they will not charge you monthly

wilsonljx, May 20, 2012 IP
  10. sjeladagiri

sjeladagiri Peon

Best Answers:
    It is suitable for me as a beginner...

sjeladagiri, May 22, 2012 IP
  11. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am always skeptical of things of things likes this, is it really worth the membership fee?

auburnfan23, May 23, 2012 IP
  12. wilsonljx

wilsonljx Banned

Best Answers:
    It can cut down your learning curve on learning the basics. You can do other more productive things at a faster rate. If you are not willing to invest in coaching, you can still master it but it will take longer time and more difficult to understand since you have to compile everything into one.

wilsonljx, May 23, 2012 IP
  13. meeew17

meeew17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Love Chris Farrell and I love promoting membership sites since it's montly recurring income for me. Can highly recommend both his program/coaching and promoting it!

meeew17, May 24, 2012 IP
  14. jibril2400

jibril2400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ive seen a lot of great reviews of this program, should work well, and i do plan on promoting it.

jibril2400, May 26, 2012 IP
  15. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone know where I can get more traffic for his product? I am making re-accuring sales but looking for more..

kb24, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  16. LindaDarling

LindaDarling Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris's style of teaching is easy to follow and he goes over every step thoroughly. He is the first person that I have come across that brings all the pieces of the puzzle together and encourages people along the way. Yes I am a Chris Farrell fan! :cool:

LindaDarling, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  17. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah he is a good man i hope i know his site early :)

amido, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  18. slonce

slonce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only one who makes conversion is Chris him self, I doubt that you will become a Guru, why would someone give up his 'secrets' for few bucks, does not make sense to me.

slonce, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  19. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, i also thought to promote that member ship site unfortunately Gravity is enhanced so insanely 87 or something, Indeed i'm searching for below 15 gravity sites to promote. :\ So I'm unlucky

Mohamedshajid, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  20. roxtar38

roxtar38 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start syndicating your blog posts out to social networks. That will help you get more social media traffic and build some backlinks. A good free tool to do that is Onlywire.

roxtar38, Jul 5, 2012 IP