1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chownow/Grubhub experience?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by PASnow, Sep 17, 2017.

Does anyone have experience in using either online ordering platforms? Or recommend another. Would prefer a reliable, well known one. Have a restaurant client interested in online ordering. I'm not so concerned about the data entry or setup so much, but the ongoing & uptime reliability issues, and if on a restaurant end there's many drawbacks.

My fear is the restaurant not have 'web people' in there if things go wrong. I'm aware they'll call me, which I'm ok with, but these apps are expensive enough as is, just wondering how much managing I'll have ongoing so I can properly quote hosting. Also, are there many issues or are they set it & forget it. I searched reviews, alot would be from consumers complaining their food took over an hour to arrive, some even admitting they had their phone on mute/died etc so they didn't see the VM.

PASnow, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  2. Jared Goss

Jared Goss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a client using Grub Hub. Our end is just a couple lines of HTML that redirect the user to the restaurant's Grub Hub page. Zero upkeep on our end. I looked into Chow Now for another client and I wish I had the opportunity to use that one too, but it seemed like it was going to be somewhat similar as far as the coding. We just wanted to market that one a little different since it was for a golf course. Hope that helps.

Jared Goss, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  3. PASnow

PASnow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, it does. So essentially they've never really called you with problems or it going down?

PASnow, Sep 18, 2017 IP
  4. Jared Goss

Jared Goss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No. In fact, I have been doing monthly services for them for 3 years now and there have been no issues whatsoever with it.

Jared Goss, Sep 18, 2017 IP