1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

choosing kywrd for blog??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by punishatlehry, Apr 14, 2012.

hi hello to all d members of dis forum i have a one doubt regarding choosing kywrds for blog plz help me out m creating blog on wordpress n m creating blog on my kywrd like magazines but dis is already choosen can i choose magazines1 plz tell me its good or not for seo .....share ur ideas for dis topic.

thnx 4 advance

punishatlehry, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you sure can. or you can pick a long tail keyword and use that as your subdomain name

sultanofseo, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  3. knysna

knysna Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of magazine blog is it? For example if its about reviewing magazines then call it reviewmagazines.

knysna, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  4. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can go for "magazines1" OR "magazines99" something like that. No worries.

JoomlaDesigner, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  5. RealTime

RealTime Peon

Best Answers:
    Regarding keywords, thinking and going natural is always the best way. Think about the one main keyword (or group of words) customers would use to find you.

The go over the the Google Keyword tool to get a helping hand on the others...

RealTime, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  6. NewtronBomb

NewtronBomb Member

Best Answers:
    One thing to keep in mind is that most keywords are good generally speaking. But is it relevant to your website niche? with enough time and resources you can rank for any keyword you choose to but spending 12 months ranking for a keyword might not be cost effective.

A good keyword then might mean, how fast can you potentially rank for your chosen keyword in your niche. As many of the others have said above keep your niche keyword and content natural. write about the topic/keyword you want to promote. Without knowing more information the best answer you can get would be pretty general in my view.

you may also want to sit down and sketch out and think about how your site structure will look. this will also help you determine the future content of your site and ensure that its all logically structured.

your domain and niche would be - magazines so what do you wish to discuss/promote and you might have 5 sub categories under that each with 5 further sub catagories. each of the categories and sub categories would be a topic/keyword... you site structure could look something like this

Magazines
    - catagory 1
    - sub catagory 1
    - sub catagory 2
    - sub catagory 3
    - sub catagory 4
    - sub catagory 5
    - catagory 2
    - sub catagory 1
    - sub catagory 2
    - sub catagory 3
    - sub catagory 4