1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Choosing a Slogan/Tagline

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Giulia G., Mar 13, 2015.

Alright everyone,

A little bit about the business. We help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) turn their business around from failure to success. We have been doing this for a few years now and are taking our business online with a proven-to-work turnaround course as well as a grow-your-business course. These two courses will focus on repairing a business and then growing it.

Our target audience is any small/medium business owner or entrepreneur who is struggling with their business. Here are the slogans we came up with:

For the Success of Your Business
    Up Your Business!
    Maximize Your Business Potential
    Helping You Do It Right
    Think Success
    From Failure to Success

What do you guys think? We particularly like "Up Your Business!". We want something simple but catchy that is not trademarked or too similar to other catch phrases out there. It also has to be relevant to what we will be doing for the consumers which is help them succeed in their business and grow.

Any help is always welcomed,
    Giulia G.

Giulia G., Mar 13, 2015 IP
  2. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the Up Your Business! It's catchy ! I would be like Let's Up Your Business :D

King Manu, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really like any of the proposed slogans because most of them have been used for decades and are simply clichés at this point. However, I REALLY, REALLY do not like "Up Your Business" because here in the U.S., "Up Yours" is shorthand for "Screw You" or worse. I would stay far away from that phrase if you plan to sell in the U.S.

jrbiz, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  4. Panupong Kongarn

Panupong Kongarn Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the Up Your Business!

------------------------------------------

ขายถุงยางออนไลน์ durex,Sagami,Okamoto และอีกหลายยี่ห้อ เจลหล่อลื่น ไร้กังวล ไม่เปิดเผยข้อมูลผู้ซื้อ มั่นใจได้สินค้าชัวร์ สั่งซื้อได้ 24 ชั่วโมง Line ID Grandcondom.

Panupong Kongarn, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  5. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Giulia,

I think "From Failure to Success" says exactly what you do in a very concise way.

It's straightforward and if a SME owner is looking for your type of service that tagline is exactly what will fit the bill.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  6. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I can agree. I don't think anyone would love to hear a statement that he failed, especially from someone who is supposed to help them, it brings some sort of a negative mindset and that's not good for business. ''Think Success'' on the other spreads a positive vibe and puts you in a mind set of an already successful person.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 18, 2015 IP
    angelica c likes this.
  7. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "Think success" was also my initial favourite.
    Up yours bring bad memories to me...

angelica c, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  8. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    I read that when you revert to asking a question mixed in with a solution you tend to gain the interest more because it makes the person look at what he/she has done and what they can do better so in my opinion you should take 2 of them and mix them together and having the first one be a question you are asking.So for example..Thinking about Success?Were helping you do it right!Something along those lines..

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
    angelica c likes this.
  9. piapetersson

piapetersson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Maximize your business potentials sounds much better, because it reveals that your client have that potential to make business successful, its just they need proper guidance, which you are providing them.

piapetersson, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  10. Blesta.Store

Blesta.Store Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer this one but I do like the Up your business one too. But the Maximize is the one I would go for if I was you. The reason is because "Up your Business" doesn't state much about what your aim is, "Maximize your business potential" tells me you are there to help Business succeed and are there to maximize their potential on the market.

Blesta.Store, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Like @jrbiz said whatever you choose DO NOT use Up Your Business, no matter how many people will tell you it sounds good. In the US "up yours" means "f*ck you" (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=up+yours).

Even though "Think Success" is quite overused, I believe it's right on the money.

qwikad.com, Apr 21, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    I think Maximize your Business Potential sounds more professional and a little simple.
    Because "Up your business" sounds too simple and yes, "Up Yours" has a lot of meanings.
    Maximize your Business Potential also has a greater meaning. Meaning you are not just going to help there company stand again, but also teaching them strengths or weaknesses in their business.

masterbusiness, Apr 24, 2015 IP