1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Choosing a new network. Any tips are welcome!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by YJunK, May 15, 2014.

?

What's bets

1. CPM Fun

10.0%
  2. Epom

20.0%
  3. Good old AdSense

45.0%
  4. Other

25.0%
  1. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay. It's been a little over a month since I set up this thread. I think it might be useful to some of the users if I shared my experiences with Epom.
    First of all, it says so on their website, and my sales manager mentioned it, but I didn't give it much thought — they pay with a Net45 system. So, basically, this means that they pay for May by July 15th. Their minimum payout is $100. I earned more than that, so I'll be getting the money then. Looking forward to it.
    From contacting the sales team to having ads on all three of my websites — 6 days. First ads in general, on one of the websites, 4 days. The sales guy was very friendly and helpful.
    Haven't had a chance/reason to contact support. Basically, my sales told me everything I need to know, and everything else is on their support site (which has some problems with English if you dig deep into their Ad Network stuff. Just FYI.)

Anyway. So far so good. We'll see how it goes from here.

YJunK, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  2. alexv3rd

alexv3rd Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sir YJunK,
    Have you got paid already? I am also expecting for payments but haven't got paid yet... thanks in advance...

Best Regards,
    :D

alexv3rd, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I've already been paid for May and my payment for June should be coming at the beginning of August. So far I've experienced no problems.

YJunK, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  4. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey YJunk thanks for starting this thread as of now im also using EPOM its been 7 days now and so far the problem i saw is the delay of data.

genkied, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  5. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What eCPM rates are you getting with ePOM?

lukey372, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  6. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    .18 to .24 its my 7th day today so far im OK with the results. but hopefully it will increase to .50 to $1 hehehe

genkied, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's pretty good, I sent them over 50k impressions and I got $0.00 ecpm. Which was quite disappointing.
    I swapped to another network sent them the same impressions got 900 clicks 140 conversions and made about $58.
    So all in all I was quite disappointed with epom and their excuses were shocking.

lukey372, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  8. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should contact your sales manager or the Epom guy on digitalpoint. The delay in statistics was something I saw too, but that only lasted 2-3 days, after which my own analytics and Epom's went pretty much hand-in-hand. So I've got no complaints.
    More about data delay: it happens everywhere, especially when you first start working with a new network. Happened to me in other networks before.

YJunK, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  9. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Epom works really good.
    Maybe something is wrong with your traffic.

Epom stats: 36,874 Views - 240 $

Gh0sts, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  10. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    Adsense should be the best of the choice if your websites are legit and are accepted by Adsense policy. If you only have low quality traffic you may be able to try some CPM network and get some quick money but they may run away in one night.

Greyhound, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  11. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's nothing really wrong with my traffic as it converts well with other networks.

lukey372, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  12. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend joining a network with high quality traffic. Avoid junk traffic sites.

michaelreyes, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  13. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Well it's also depends on the website's performance. As someone already advised the best way is to try several different networks and see how it goes. Try Epom, Fidelity Media, Chitika.

Ant0ni, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  14. alexv3rd

alexv3rd Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply Sir YJunK,
    I have accepted my payments for May and already got the payments for June earlier... Sir Matt is really very helpful as he helped me and solve the problem fast. So if you are using EPOM and have problems just let them know surely they will solve it. I can tell they are legit and I am very happy working with them...

alexv3rd, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  15. fawadkhan70

fawadkhan70 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, Friend please guide me i have recently join Epom.com as publisher nowadays i am getter Ecpm 0.06 0.04 0.07 against 40000 impresion daily any tip do you have how can i increase ecpm rates

fawadkhan70, Aug 27, 2014 IP