1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika Weeding Out Websites

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by Aldouspi, May 9, 2010.

The good news is that Chitika is weeding out useless websites.

The bad news is that Chitika cannot tell a useless website from a useful website...

I have always made money with Chitika ads, not a lot I must admit, but I always managed at least the minimum monthly payout. And I found that their ads fit in with many of my websites, and they were easy to add.

But I am taking Chitika ads off all my registered sites. Which is a pain, but I will find better substitutes.

Placing my sites into their review limbo would have been okay, if they actually reviewed sites, but it does not appear that they do that...

So goodbye to Chitika and hello to more specific product and affiliate ads in their place. The change will make me better. :)

Aldouspi, May 9, 2010 IP
  2. ccoonen

ccoonen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, they removed the majority of websites as their publishers... they will not be getting my clicks any longer :)

ccoonen, May 10, 2010 IP
  3. cldnails

cldnails Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's one thing to make a decision like this as a company, but I just wish they would communicate changes better. It's just a complete 180 degrees from the way things were handled just 1 year ago.

cldnails, May 10, 2010 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They could have told me that since 27th april I get no more money from them, I'd have removed their code without a sad thought about it, because they suck.

JamesColin, May 14, 2010 IP
  5. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read from this blog: http://bit.ly/clLeX5
    You will find a lot of information and even some "unofficial" Chitika responses.

Montreal Classifieds, May 14, 2010 IP