1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika versus Google Adsense

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by durgesh871, Jun 30, 2010.

I am currently using Adsense, I find that traffic is more comfortable and familiar with clicking on it.
    But chitika is fresh and quite exciting. Also I love the fact that if youve bookmarked a site with chitika, when you go to that site it hides the adverts (leaving onlly adsense).
    But both are compatible with each other so Im trying them both out.

durgesh871, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  2. naciketas

naciketas Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is wise to compare Google adsense and Chitika. Every other adsense program has been inspired by the google adsense for that matter.

naciketas, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  3. digital29

digital29 Peon

Best Answers:
    I still think Adsense is the best, but Chitika is a very good alternative.. (the best alternative in my opinion)

digital29, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  4. Alexandros1

Alexandros1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am currently using Adsense, I find that traffic is more comfortable and familiar with clicking on it.
    But chitika is fresh and quite exciting. Also I love the fact that if youve bookmarked a site with chitika, when you go to that site it hides the adverts (leaving onlly adsense).
    But both are compatible with each other so Im trying them both out.

Alexandros1, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  5. Kevinmarshall80

Kevinmarshall80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have two identical sites with Adsense on one site, and Chitika on the other site, you are going to make more money with Adsense. You could also have three sites. Develop one site with Google Adsense. Setup a second site with Chitika. Setup a third site with Adsense and Chitika together. After you do this, see what site makes the most money!

Kevinmarshall80, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  6. AlanDave

AlanDave Peon

Best Answers:
    why chitika? the pay rate is much less than adsense, why not adsense? give good content to your site and apply for an adsense account...

AlanDave, Aug 10, 2010 IP