1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika still not showing proper ads after 1 week

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by tottenham, Oct 30, 2012.

I am currently testing Chitika to see how it performs. So far, 1 week in, they are still showing their own ads. I emailed them about 4 days ago and they said they would speed up the process so the real ads can start showing as quickly as possible, but still no luck. These clicks are worth well under 2 cents.

Unbelievable how useless Chitika is becoming. I remember I had their ads on a couple of years back and they started showing the ads to search visitors within hours, but now it takes days.

I am running out of patience with them.

tottenham, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  2. morganstanly

morganstanly Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not possible. Chitika working is good I used regularly Chitika I can't see any problem in Chitika.

morganstanly, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  3. Sarah Chitika

Sarah Chitika Member

Best Answers:
    I am very sorry with the delay in getting your account moved up to higher tiered ads. If you can send your account information to I will have one of our engineers review that is causing the delay.

Sarah Chitika, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  4. scotty333

scotty333 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm having the same issue. will send my account info to you

scotty333, Nov 5, 2012 IP