1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika | Select Now Live

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by Montreal Classifieds, Mar 8, 2010.

Hi,

I just got notification that "Chitika | Select" already begun rolling out.
    On one of my websites, when I accessed it directly, I saw chitika ad marked with "Recommended for you:", instead of usual "Searching for ". In my case the ad was really matching the page content.
    Did someone notice that? Does shown ads are really relevant to the content of the page?

Since 85% of my traffic coming from search engines, I don't expect my revenue jumps up. The maximum I can get is 15% increase (which is better than nothing).

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
    Montreal Classifieds, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  2. noobpreneur

noobpreneur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah - I do notice that. Not sure about the conversion rate, though... One thing for sure, to me, Chitika converts more than Adsense :)

noobpreneur, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  3. tripleD

tripleD Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you noobpreneur. I seldom hear people say that their chitika earnings are better than adsense.
    I'm monitoring my chitika earnings since the implementation of Chitika select and it seems that nothing changed. Maybe I should give it a week or two before I see a spike in my earnings - that is if it is intended to be that way.

tripleD, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  4. lvtim

lvtim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chitika Select just rolled out this month, right? I'll have to agree that sites relying more on search engine traffic (such as mine) may not feel any increase in the earnings. But it's still too early in the month (well, more than half a month), so I'll just wait for the payment to come in early next month to judge whether having Select is good for my site. If I don't see much change, then I think I'm going to opt-out and re-analyze the earnings some more.

lvtim, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  5. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am too seeing that recommended request. And of cause i dont see much conversion cuz balance still small.

vannarith, Mar 27, 2010 IP