1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

chitika payment, chitika december payment

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by princehackerr, Jan 18, 2013.

Hey Guys,
    Any One Got Payment Of Chitika December ??
    I Didn't Got Payment Till Now. . .
    I Got One Error When I Sign In In Chitika Dashboard
    "Dear Valued Publishers On Friday, we made an adjustment to the Reporting area to more accurately reflect actual earnings after a short period of errors. We apologize for any confusion if you logged-in to this Publisher Panel over the weekend and saw lower than expected payouts. One particular ad provider had been double counted since November 9, 2012 and CPC's were likewise overstated. Publishers were paid these overstated amounts in both the November and December pay-outs. Going forward and starting with the January pay-out, the payments will reflect the actual payout from this Advertiser. Publishers will be allowed to keep their over-payments for November and December with our apologies for the confusion we may have caused. Please contact support@chitika.com if you have any questions."

Reply On This Thread Please. . .

princehackerr, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  2. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No you would not get those commissions unless you are a "publisher" not the affiliate is what I gather because I haven't noticed any chitika affiliate program 2014 payouts that were not normal. I wish, try customer support, but I just checked mine.

Convert RSS to PHP, Jan 11, 2014 IP