1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika overloaded?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by aeiouy, Oct 21, 2005.

Seems like Chitika has become very popular.. When I used to be able to check my stats with everything else in the morning... the last few days the stats have not been ready until much later.

Now they are saying they start running stats at 3:00am and they take between 3-12 hours to run.. so not to expect them until 3:00pm the next day.

Must be a victim of their own success.

aeiouy, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  2. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, as mentioned here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=34208 it really is annoying.

I depends on statistics to plan and get an idea if I'm doing things right - e.g. if I should go for lots of clicks on cheap items or less clicks on expensive items.

Someone should help them build a nice cluster to run it on.

blinxdk, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  3. davert

davert Banned

Best Answers:
    I used to download the logs and run Summary or a similar analysis tool - worked nicely - of course webalizer's great too and awstats provides all sorts of detail but Summary really gets into it. I think it's a more professional an dless obtrusive approach.

davert, Oct 21, 2005 IP