1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika Is Not Paying

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by shahid ashraf, Mar 3, 2015.

Hey,
    Its Shedi.I have an old account with chitika.I received payment from this network a couple of times.However, from last 9 months they are not paying my invoice.In May 2014, they sent me $259 via check and unluckily I did not got the check.I told them and they said you will let us know after 180 days then we will again send you.After 180 days I opened a support ticket and asked them about my payment.Now, It has been around 3 and half month and I am waiting for my payment.Their support is very suck I open support ticket around seven times and each time one of their agent name "Tiffany " say
    "Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm working with our finance department to get your payment re-issued. Apologies for the delay."
    Every time after his reply my ticket closed which is like a headache for me.I am feeling so hard and this is why I stopped using their network any more.I let them know about this post and ask them reply here Because I want to make everything clear in front of everyone.
    If you are going to use it on your blog before doing so read chitika review and do not keep more than $50 in the account.You guys also share your experience.

shahid ashraf, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was just payed by them! Email the support again to check in on the ticket! Don't wait any longer, hope you get it soon.

superrichguy, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. shahid ashraf

shahid ashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I opened support ticket around 7 times this is why I posted this problem here.Even I just email and let them know about thread and requested that reply here.I am sure someony will do it soon.Off course, No more wait 3 months are enough to solve any problem.

shahid ashraf, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really smart way to get what you are looking for. (it really is not a smart way to get anything from them) By the first reply on this thread (some one who said they got paid) it made your thread subject completely invalid...Yes they are paying, but they are not paying YOU.

You should make a professional attempt to see what is going on, and contact the right people. Also, make sure you did not violate and Terms of Service, as people do oh so often to then come here and complain when they do not get paid.

wrekoniz3, Mar 4, 2015 IP
  5. shahid ashraf

Best Answers:
    Mate.I said in the post I got a payment in Past.You really did not read my post.I said It has been more than 3 months they are saying "We are working with our finance department to get your payment re-issued"Do you think three month are not enough even got a reply after making this post still same response.

shahid ashraf, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  6. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Call them then? It's really not that hard, if you are having issues resolving it via email call them.
    I'm sick of people coming here and yelling scam when there are communication issues via email.
    digitalpoint is not a support forum for CPC / CPM / CPA networks. There may be reps here but it is not a place to get support.

lukey372, Mar 8, 2015 IP
    ufshane likes this.
  7. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To add to this, saying XYZ Network is NOT PAYING ... is not a good way to GET PAID... it will more than likely create more issues for you.

wrekoniz3, Mar 8, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  8. shahid ashraf

Best Answers:
    I sent them followup emails 3 times within last 20 days, they are not replying.However, My account is working . A CSR who replied me 5 months back is no longer. She knew my case very well. I tried to contact Chitika CEO on FB, unlucky he does not accept messages on FB. Is there any CSR of Chitika here?

shahid ashraf, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  9. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to quote my previous post from 5 months ago.

"Call them then? It's really not that hard, if you are having issues resolving it via email call them.
    I'm sick of people coming here and yelling scam when there are communication issues via email.
    digitalpoint is not a support forum for CPC / CPM / CPA networks. There may be reps here but it is not a place to get support."

lukey372, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  10. shahid ashraf

Best Answers:
    LOL. Have you ever call them? I called them a few times, they did not pick calls. I contacted assistant of Chitika CEO. She have not responded me till than.

shahid ashraf, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  11. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They are probably trying to trace the check they sent you. It may take another three months. My mom had to wait one year before she got her funds replaced when it was "lost?" in the mail.

I always get paid by chitika, I use the minimum payout of ten dollars, and it goes straight to my paypal. No worries about a lost check, thank goodness. Sorry, fella, but it is true you might have to wait more months. A lot of affiliates do offer support on Digital Point, maybe you will be noticed, but if they do not have an update, they may not say anything to you yet.

Karen May Jones, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  12. shahid ashraf

Best Answers:
    Thank karan. I'm worries Caz they do not reply me via email. I'm not saying they are scammer but they should upgrade the customer support etc.

shahid ashraf, Aug 31, 2015 IP