1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika Is Getting a Huge Boost from YPN! Users

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by griffinjt, Mar 31, 2010.

So it is reported that the Yahoo! Publisher Network is going under (never would've seen that one coming :p) and Chitika is getting all the business. I am excited about this because Chitika is much better than YPN! IMO..well, at least from what I can tell. Thankfully I put in my application at the beginning of this month..oh wait, they still haven't approved or rejected it. Hopefully they will look at it before the flood of YPN! people come over...wait, too late for that too!

Anyways, I think it is a good move..and maybe it can make a small dent in AdSense. Your thoughts?

Man..I really hope they accept my application soon..!

griffinjt, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  2. dowser

dowser Member

Best Answers:
    Well, not so great as now they ask to have each website go through their review. With 100's of websites it's a major pain, so I switched to Clicksor

dowser, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  3. griffinjt

griffinjt Peon

Best Answers:
    I hear that you make pretty decent revenue from Chitika, so I hope to be accepted soon! Adbrite just doesn't really cut it

griffinjt, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  4. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hardly make anything from Chitika so I hope this improves it.

craig105, Apr 3, 2010 IP