1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika closes Advertiser sign up?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by yomick, Oct 7, 2009.

I signed up last week to chitika to advertise my business.
    Never received verification link.
    Send numerous emails. NOTHING.

Just called and they are not accepting advertisers no longer or at this time?

The guy didnt seem to know what is going on.

Anyone hear anything?

Thanks in advance,
    Y

yomick, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  2. MrGoodhost

MrGoodhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't heard anything either. I've called their phone number twice and left voice mails for return call and no one has called. I submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago and they closed it a week later and said I should be able to login. But I got the same message - please verify your account. I chose to click on the resend verification email and still do not get a verification email.

So, I tried again with another email address and same issue - I don't get a verification email. Resubmitted a new support ticket to get the account verified and it's been 10 days with no response, even left a voice mail.

The forum link on the website is down. And has been down for at least over a week.

If your going to run a company and have support that they say they have, you should have working links and a live person when someone calls. Something isn't right about this company at the moment and the ads seem like they are yahoo comparable. I might pull my publisher ads that I have running on 4 sights.

Something just doesn't seem right about Chitika at the moment.

MrGoodhost, Oct 12, 2009 IP