1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika, cannot see any result if compare with Adsense

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by alvin1972, Dec 2, 2009.

Can anyone tell me what have I missing when come the the earning of Chitika? I can't see any result at all, can someone here can share the experience for Chitika in order for me to increase my income. Thanks

alvin1972, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Results from chitika and adsense are something like 5 to 10 times lower.
    In part that's due to the fact that they accept only traffic from search engine and US&Canada, but also their CTR is lower and their CPC too, so the eCPM is lower and most of all the totla earnings is way below adsense.
    But adsense is so far the best in PPC, so no point in comparing any service with adsense.

JamesColin, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  3. ucretsiz

ucretsiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I use its white-space ads with adsense and I can say they are quite good at it since. I earn approximately 70% of what I earn from adsense and do not sacrifice ad-space for adsense since I only use white space ads... maybe that helps...
    but if your traffic is not us/canada based even that woudnt help much :(

ucretsiz, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  4. p33kuw

p33kuw Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so mate :(

p33kuw, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  5. cantacuzino

cantacuzino Peon

Best Answers:
    My site averages 60cents/click with adsense and 3 cents/click with Chitika. I have removed all Chitika recently - what a waste of time.

cantacuzino, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  6. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:

vannarith, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  7. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends what source of the traffic you are receiving. I receive 85% of my traffic from search engines from US and Canada and I'm doing OK with Chitika.
    Also I tested Adwords, by targeting same keywords I'm receiving on my websites from SE, and compared to CPC from Chitika. I gote the same numbers, meaning for these keywords Adsense definitely not better than Chitika. My avg Chitikca CPC is 10cents per click. Sometimes I see a dollar many 35centes, but it averages to 10-11centes.
    I suggest you to run with each network separately and compare, it is really depends you a website.

Please note, Chitika recently rolled out Chitika|Select, where they show ads for non search traffic on selected portion of traffic.But it is new and I don;t see yet any increase from it (still early to conclude as it just a few weeks).

Montreal Classifieds, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  8. ccoonen

ccoonen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm getting many more clicks from Chitika but much lower cpc from Chitika - it's been working ok running them side-by-side with adsense but definitely not to replace adsense :)

ccoonen, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  9. mojtata

mojtata Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chiotika should have higher payout that adsense because it is basically the same as traffic from google search network.

mojtata, Mar 28, 2010 IP