1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika are desesperate to get back into ads in text market

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by JamesColin, Dec 3, 2012.

Chitika lynx was such a failure in terms of payment, compared to Kontera and Infolinks that they have stopped their program.
    But now since a few months they're trying to get back into the market..
    So they announced that from today until 31st January 2013 they'll double your monthly earnings from chitika linx. But up to $100. So that means if you earn $80 they'll pay you $160 but if you earn $130 they'll pay you $230 not $260.

They double, OK, but what is their CPC nowadays? If it's still $0.01 and they pay $0.02 until 31st january, then why should we care about them and not simply continue to use infolinks or kontera?

Chitika, even their normal ads, I really don't know how they can manage to pay so low per click.. I'm sure the advertisers pay them normal money like $0.1 per click, so why do they give publishers such low rates? Greedyness only? That's their only explanation?

http://www.best-reviewer.com/chitik...-text-market-double-your-tiny-income-9495.htm

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    JamesColin, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  2. godsson4sure

godsson4sure Peon

Best Answers:
    i was going to use chitika until i saw this article.. but google adsense is still the best

godsson4sure, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  3. capnamhip

capnamhip Peon

Best Answers:
    chikita proof

capnamhip, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  4. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    Hi James Thanks for the heads up!

DaveGmac, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You're welcome. In fact personally I didn't bother switching codes, so I won't benefit from the doubling of revenu from chitika lynx, they'll stay at 0.

But if someone trying the new launch of chitika lynx could comment on the earnings per click, that would be nice, thanks!

JamesColin, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  6. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm currently using infolinks which is not amazing but still good.

Now that chitika has in text ads too i might switch to them, mostly because of the $10 payment threshold.

Anyone tried it?

KarenBrown, Jun 14, 2013 IP