1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika Account With 220$ in it

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by berkay12, Feb 27, 2014.

I'm not a U.S. citizen so I have some troubles with Tax Informations on Chitika. As a short way, I decided to sell my account which includes ---$ in it. I only want ---$ for this. Also I can prove this account is mine.

Edit: Problem solved, Sale's cancelled

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    berkay12, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  2. Chitika Support

Chitika Support Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that you're still eligible to be paid out by us even if you're not a U.S. citizen! Just email with your username or email address and we'll help you update your tax forms appropriately. :)

Chitika Support, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  3. berkay12

berkay12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've already mailed and support told me to fill a W-7 form. However I researched a little bit and in my opinion it is really hard work for me to send some documents to IRS :(. Is there a way to not deal with some tax informations?

berkay12, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  4. Chitika Support

Best Answers:
    You will need to fill out a W-8BEN. You won't need to send anything in to the IRS.

Regarding the W-7: You only need to do that if you're looking to get a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). However, you can fill out the form and still get paid by us without submitting a TIN. See page 2 of this document: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8ben.pdf. Under Expiration of Form W-8BEN, it says that a form provided without the TIN will be valid for three years, whereas a form with a TIN will be valid until you need to make any changes.

5. berkay12

berkay12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was getting some mistakes before the new Chitika design. System was not allowing me to skip TIN without type a number. Now, I filled the form correctly.

Thank you very much.

berkay12, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  6. Chitika Support

Best Answers:
    I apologize for the glitch in our system. Glad it worked for you now and that we can get you the money you earned. :)