1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chicago Native Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by QubAljEmoZyx1, May 7, 2019.

Hello guys. I just found out about this place from a YouTube video, and so far I like the way this forum feels. I'm a Chicago Native, and up until recently, I've kinda been stuck in this city hahaha. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent place, but a guy's gotta be able to expand horizons, you know?

Anyway, I'm 31, and at the current moment I work from home writing as a freelancer. It's new for me, and it's kind of difficult to get started when you don't have many professional credentials. However, I'm learning and growing, and I'm doing well enough to ditch the need for a "job".

Aside from writing, my interests primarily focus on activities, protocols, and lifestyle habits that help me be the best version of myself. This includes yoga, meditation, subconscious reprogramming, naturopathy and raw veganism to name a few. But don't worry, you'll see no meat-shaming zealotry from me!

Here's to making the most out of my time here! Stay woke......

"Stay woke"??!?! What type of outro statement is that my dude? Need to "go to bed" with that one.......................................
    SEMrush
    And stay there.

QubAljEmoZyx1, May 7, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and Welcome to digitalpoint! :)

izlik, Jul 12, 2019 IP