1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Chess related, huge content site for sale. Existing traffic.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by colinmcgray, Oct 1, 2010.

Hi there,

I bought this site a couple of years ago intended to do it up and sell it on, but naturally, due to time pressures and general laziness I've never quite got round to it.

It's a great little site - contains hundreds of pages of unique content based around every possible chess opening in the game. It just needs a template overhaul and some monetization to make it bring in the earnings, but, as I said, I just don't have the time or the inclination to spend time on the redesign just now.

The site gets around 30 unique visitors a day as it is with little return traffic, so I suspect the template overhaul would encourage much more repeat traffic and possibly a bit of word of mouth advertising.

Anyway, I can prove traffic stats if required. Just get in touch if any more questions.

colinmcgray, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  2. colinmcgray

colinmcgray Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to add - the site does currently have adsense on it which makes a little under a dollar per month. The traffic just isn't large enough to bring in any revenue.

colinmcgray, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  3. hansvolk

hansvolk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. How much you want for the page?

hansvolk, Nov 29, 2015 IP