1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

chess players

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spiced, Sep 21, 2022.

I recently started playing chess again after a 2 year break,for some reason im strangely addicted to it although its hard af and frustrating sometimes.are there any chess players here

spiced, Sep 21, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I taught my son when he was 7 - he wanted to rework some of the rules and it took a bit of convincing that greater minds than his had devised and revised and it wasn't for him to make the changes. He's 23 now and plays off and on. Currently it's on and he's enjoying the intellectual challenge.

sarahk, Sep 21, 2022 IP
  3. Johnriver743

Johnriver743 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to play Chess since last 5 months. I never won any game till today. I am soo embarrassed!

Johnriver743, Sep 22, 2022 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The company that I am most involved with these days, has Friday afternoon chess games in the conference room (starts a couple hours before the end of the day.) One of the senior engineers is a big fan of chess and organized this voluntary activity. I am not around the office then, so I have no idea how well attended it is. I used to play as a kid and know how the pieces move, but never learned much about strategy or anything else.

jrbiz, Sep 27, 2022 IP
  5. Rolexx

Rolexx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Been playing for a few years. Sitting around 1800 ELO currently but I'm rusty.

Rolexx, Sep 28, 2022 IP