1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check versus Online payment for international payment, your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by checksum, Aug 31, 2006.

Discuss the pros and cons in this thread, hopefully it will help other make a good decision on what option to go with.

I prefer online payment as it is quicker, although the fees are high.

Checks can be sluggish as it can take weeks to receive (if no express delivery option is available) and weeks to be processed by the banks. It can be less expensive though depending on your bank.

checksum, Aug 31, 2006 IP
  2. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about payment through Paypal or payment gateways. Most have a chargeback. A cheque from a reliable company is always better

dnk, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  3. LinkPopularity

LinkPopularity Peon

Best Answers:
    they send me my money on my banc account, except ussual small transfer rate no real extra costs ...

LinkPopularity, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  4. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    The pros usually with the check is that once you have the money, you have the money, unlike with credit cards - the merchant is subject to chargebacks.

The cons with the check is that it takes time to get the check, you have to go to the bank, deposit it etc. Even if you accept checks online, you still have to wait for the check to clear, it is not immediate

Corey Bryant, Nov 9, 2006 IP