1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check out this SE!

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Web Gazelle, Dec 23, 2005.

1. cantufind

cantufind Banned

Best Answers:
    I bet you don't pay for your adverts and therefore get your hard worked for bucks wasted by nutters like this who take results for thier own and then create wasted impressions. Why do you think Adsense is getting so stingy, people like this are creating false impressions thus minimizing the piece of the pie people like us would get on a genuine impression. Don't praise him, kick his f**** head in! :mad:

cantufind, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  2. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, they certainly hurt legitimate sites, but it is not obvious they hurt advertisers.

People who are stupid enough to use such "search engines" are probably stupid enough to buy anything.

Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  3. Coupons

Coupons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Years ago, a distinction between sponsored listings, and natural ones, wasn't so clear too. So this SE isn't doing anything that wasn't done by the big ones in the past...

Coupons, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  4. donwebcorleone

donwebcorleone Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a brilliant idea because someone can work to put it on his website like a " X company search engine", and then use your keywords to show up first when people search for something. thats a nice trick this guy has gave me...

donwebcorleone, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  5. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as a designer i can only says that design look nice, simple and clean... but its inspired by google.

Rage, Jan 25, 2006 IP