1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check, if your Yahoo! Account was compromised?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by seo-first, Jul 13, 2012.

You may have heard about 4,53,000 compromised yahoo accounts by a group of hackers.

“The D33Ds Company”, as the hackers call themselves, claim to have hacked the Yahoo data base by exploiting an SQL Injection. The Hackers, published the log in credentials of over 4,53,000 users on Internet today morning. Leaked log in credentials includes not only yahoo.com e-mail addresses but also e-mail addresses from other public and non-public e-mail providers.

Check, if your Yahoo! Account was compromised?

Sucuri Labs have come with a tool, to check if your Yahoo! Account was compromised. Visit the link and enter your yahoo mail address to know if your account was compromised.

Read full article:- http://blog.seo-first-page.com/2012/07/check-if-your-yahoo-account-was.html

seo-first, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  2. Surminga

Surminga Member

Best Answers:
    I'm safe... Don't use Yahoo that often - have an account for my Flickr and email but it is rarely used

Surminga, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  3. Myownway

Myownway Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My yahoo acount is working.

Myownway, Jul 14, 2012 IP