1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check Adsense Placement/ Webiste

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by ryne624, Dec 11, 2015.

Hey guys,
    I'm getting a good amount of organic traffic, but barely get 3 clicks a week. Give me you honest opinion about ad placement and overall website layout for http://wallstreetnewbie.com

Thanks!

ryne624, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The site sucks and is poorly written useless junk. As soon as a visitor get to the site, they going to be out of there before even looking at adsense, let alone click on it.

Agent000, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  3. ryne624

ryne624 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great suggestions. You're so much help. God Bless you :)

ryne624, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  4. ryne624

ryne624 Peon

Best Answers:
    Look over my blog posts... All of the articles are 1000+ words with solid content. Would I still rank for the keywords I currently rank for if I went to a homepage with post excerpts?

ryne624, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No they are not; they are poorly written junk with an appalling use of grammar; the content is of no use to anyone. Some of your sentences are meaningless and full of grammatical errors.
    I am surprised Google even approved it for adsense.

Agent000, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  6. ryne624

ryne624 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright... I have trashed all posts under 1000 words, leaving me with only a few. I will go through my content and make sure it reads well. I am very knowledgeable in finance (its how I make a living), so this shouldn't be too hard. I can understand that my content isn't the greatest. I have a habit of typing what I am thinking and not realizing it has to appeal to visitors. I have had this site for over 2 years and rank on the first page for a few keywords with "ok" search volume. I really just need good guidance on what makes a blog good (layout..etc.).

With that being said, what do you suggest?

ryne624, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  7. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah but you need perfect English for this site to work, your expertise isn't going to help if you can't write it properly

pmf123, Dec 17, 2015 IP