1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheaters from Exoticads and Chaturbate.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by NickSmith1980, Dec 5, 2016.

Hi,

I worked with exoticads ok for several months, but starting from the end of summer they stopped paying in schedule. I had to send 10th of e-mails to customers support of both sites before got answer and payment (usually it took 2 weeks - that was the normal speed for customers support). They didn't pay me for October and November, all the month-long tries to get the answer from customers support is useless.

If you are working with them - grab your money somehow (if you lucky) and stop working with them or you'll get nothing in final

NickSmith1980, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  2. denzeldry

denzeldry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem with them around summer time, I dropped them and went to juicyads

denzeldry, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  3. NickSmith1980

NickSmith1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    After posting here and GFY the situation goes better. They paid us for October and even gave bonus as excuses. Now will try to get November earning. If someone meets the same problem try to send e-mail's to and

NickSmith1980, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  4. amishimul

amishimul Member

Best Answers:
    Facing the Same Problem with exoticads now. After getting paid for last 6 Period they stopped paying me from the last month. Send them over 20 email in last 15 days. No response. Can Anyone help me here?

amishimul, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  5. The Beaver

The Beaver Guest

Best Answers:
    Their revshare programm is shaved to.
    Leads, sales and rebills didnt get count.

Best Regards

The Beaver, Jun 18, 2018 IP